Protection from a Pending Spell...

Wonderwoman

Thanks willowfox, raeanne, Fudugazi, and sharpchick...You took the words out of my soul...Body Armour or in my case it would be Soul Armour. I think now I understand my father when he said be careful who you get involved with because not everyone carries the best of intentions..It is unfortuntate that now I have to watch my back more often than not.

NightQueen

raeanne said:
Hi Wonderwoman,
I have one thing to add to what has already been said. I always hear people say you should imagine a reflective bubble of white light around you. The thought behind this is to reflect the bad energy back where it came from. Well, that will work BUT you then become responsible for that bad energy going back to the other person!

No she is not responsible for what she sends back, she has every right to protect herself, what must she do wait to be in the centre of her whole world crushing down around her? accept unnecessary pain in her life? turmoil? ofcourse not, the person who is responsible for placing a hex on WW should be prepare for 3x as worse if black magik is in question, and just to add black magik cannot be turned into white and light, it must be undone and reversed, this is the experience I have had in removing black magik for 20 yrs

Sophie

NightQueen said:
just to add black magik cannot be turned into white and light, it must be undone and reversed, this is the experience I have had in removing black magik for 20 yrs
My experience is not as long as yours, but it is the same - some types of magic cannot be transmuted into "good", because they come entirely from a place of anger and spite. If you want to do good to the person who harms you, then after having protected yourself, and undone and reversed the harmful spell, you can then send them light and love and wisdom, and what have you. But like that bullet that comes flying at you - you need to deal with it as it is - and quickly. The Mayi-mayi believe their magic can turn bullets into water, but I've seen many of these lads crippled for life after receiving bullet wounds!

Soul armour - that's good, Wonderwoman :). But mind you don't lock out the happy energies coming your way. That's the trouble with armour - it keeps everything out. Perhaps there are other ways of dealing with this stuff in the long term (like cutting cords entirely, for starters ;)). If you have solid reason to suspect a harmful spell coming your way, you might want to consult a seasoned witch, who can put up a protective shield for you, then work on neutralising the bad energy coming your way.

NightQueen

Fudugazi said:
My experience is not as long as yours, but it is the same - some types of magic cannot be transmuted into "good", because they come entirely from a place of anger and spite. If you want to do good to the person who harms you, then afterhaving protected yourself, and undone and reversed the harmful spell, you can then send them light and love and wisdom, and what have you. But like that bullet that comes flying at you - you need to deal with it as it is - and quickly. The Mayi-mayi believe their magic can turn bullets into water, but I've seen many of these lads crippled for life after receiving bullet wounds!

Soul armour - that's good, Wonderwoman :). But mind you don't lock out the happy energies coming your way. That's the trouble with armour - it keeps everything out. Perhaps there are other ways of dealing with this stuff in the long term (like cutting cords entirely, for starters ;)). If you have solid reason to suspect a harmful spell coming your way, you might want to consult a seasoned witch, who can put up a protective shield for you, then work on neutralising the bad energy coming your way.

I agree with you 100% Fudugazi and really great advice which I explained to WW about the amour and protection sheild, we're on the same wave length with this one I think:) hehe

Wonderwoman

Fudugazi, NightQueen..I love you gals!! and thank you immensely for your guidance and support! :)

Sophie

I have to add that even where there is no black magic intent, someone might still wish you harm. In that case, though you wouldn't need to undo a spell, you still need to protect yourself - both practically and psychically. Some people have a power to send negative energy that will drain and unbalance you, just with the power of their hate.

In all cases, you also need to empower yourself, your mind and spirit, without ever stooping to their level.

NightQueen

I think your a very wise woman Fudugazi:) Wonder woman, the moon has began waning....

Wonderwoman

Wonder woman, the moon has began waning....

Thank you NightQueen! :)

Rede Seeker

Spell from 'Tarot Magick' by Kelly Danann

If you have a tarot deck you are comfortable with, consider the following:

Place a photo of yourself in the center. Place the Knight of Pentacles above you; the Knight of Swords on your right; the Knight of Wands below you; and the Knight of Cups to your left. Call upon these Knights to be your champions.

An alternative is to place the Eight of Swords in the center rather than using your photo. Envision the person you think is trying to do you harm as the person in bondage in the Eight of Swords with the Knights around her/him as wardens.

Briar Rose

I had a couple of evil witches out to get me, and what I did was send them love, and postive energy when ever I thought about them. Remember my threads about the gallery, and I said I put rose quartz on each side of the door ways?

It worked. They don't bother me anymore. And now, at my new job the 2 people that were giving me a hard time are leaving; going 4 thousand miles away. And I ordered them a AAA trip kit so they would have a safe road trip.

Feel love and give off good energy, even in the face of danger.

Don't let evil it grow.