11 11 everywhere!

mariaalaina

i wish i knew what it means for meee!!!

i guess time will tell, but i am making a wish every time i see it =]
this morning i woke up at 10:11 LOL

memries

Do not use it as your pin number in the Bank. I have heard that many people do and the crooks try it first on their machines that unravel numbers or whatever they are called. ! Amazing huh ? Not sure how accurate it is but I read it anyway.

MeeWah

Can relate very well to this intriguing phenomena since it occurs daily.

My wedding anniversary 07-11, though not intentional & influenced by various things related to wedding plans. 2 family members' birth dates on 01-11.

& many thanks to Celticnoodle for the wonderfully enlightening information!

mariaalaina

so i couldn't sleep last night, decided to look at my phone, and surprise surprise, it was 1:11 am.

i made a wish =]

GoddessArtemis

I rarely see the 1's, but I've been stalked by the 33, and 333 for the past 4+ years. I see it EVERY DAY and don't mean to...I wake up to it, etc.

I'd started a thread about it here a while back, and the link that Pao gives here about the different numbers, includes the 3's.

And I've made wishes up and down, but alas...no wishes that I recall making have come true.

GA

celticnoodle

MeeWah said:
Can relate very well to this intriguing phenomena since it occurs daily.

My wedding anniversary 07-11, though not intentional & influenced by various things related to wedding plans. 2 family members' birth dates on 01-11.

& many thanks to Celticnoodle for the wonderfully enlightening information!

:D you're welcome. i was born on 10-01. lots of ones there too. however, if you put it down to a single digit is 2.

6 Haunted Days

Yea there's some religion or cult built around 11, my sister sent it to me years ago, can't remember it now. It was quite out there.

Pook

was searching for information about life path numbers, and specifically the number 11, and found this interesting little blurb you might be interested in...

11:11 - Eleven-Eleven

11:11 is said to be a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which when activated, signifies that our time of completion and ascension is near. It is believed that one knows when this particular gateway opens for them by continually seeing the numbers 11:11 in there every day lives as a continuous ocurrence. Activation of other gateways may be symbolized by other digits.

Disa

Haven't been seeing 11:11 but I've gotten 9:11 3 times in the last week...

franniee

Disa said:
Haven't been seeing 11:11 but I've gotten 9:11 3 times in the last week...

Oh that is freaky - I just read your post and looked at the clock and it is 9:11 (my bday BTW)

}) Whoo oooo oooooo