21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card...WOW!!!

madhavendra

Some days ago I got "21 Ways to read a Tarot Card" by Mary K. Greer.
I am somewhere in the middle (doing the apprentice way) and I have to say this is incredible! You just take one card and book leads you trough so many different levels of it, that after some time you start to feel like after proffesional psychotherapy. I didnt know I can go so deeply into my issues just by myself. Not only you get connection between you, your situation and that card, but also you learn of many different ways you could interpret it for others. Im not going to part with this book ever :) I really recommend it for everyone who serieusly wants to study Tarot.
Martin

dadsnook2000

Glad you like it.

We do have a study group for this book and are currently running both the Apprentice Level and Adept Level. After a year in length, this study group still has members joining in. Dave

nicki

Hi there madhavendra, glad you like the book, I participated in the study group for this book and it was so enlightening and still go back to read the new posts, I am seriously considering taking up the challenge for the adept level, its well worth having a look at the threads.

nicki

madhavendra

Thanks for invitation. I am going to join soon, just after I settle down little bit (I am moving to another country next week).

nicki

Wow, good luck with the move, hopefully I will look out for your posts in the study group.

nicki

planetmoon

I will get this one, after I have spent some more time with Tarot for Yourself.

Glastonbury Ed

I bought this book at the weekend, and agree with your comments. I'm working through the apprentice section at the moment. The card I picked out to work with has come alive in a very unexpected ways already.

nicki

Glastonbury Ed said:
I bought this book at the weekend, and agree with your comments. I'm working through the apprentice section at the moment. The card I picked out to work with has come alive in a very unexpected ways already.

If you love the book, pop over to the studies forum and have a look at the study group on this book, its really worth participating, I enjoyed every step and it certainly was enlightening

nicki

Glastonbury Ed

Good plan, thanks for the advice. I'll check it out.

Jewel

nicki said:
I am seriously considering taking up the challenge for the adept level, its well worth having a look at the threads.
Hope to see you there Nicki. I getting ready to start Adept level Step 9, and all I can say is that it just gets better. I think it was great to have gone through all of the Apprentice exercises before moving onto the Adept. In the Adept level you start using much of the whole deck. Adept level 7 uses all the majors and an entire suit of your choice ... I think you would enjoy it.

This book is really amazing. I had been reading tarot for something like 12 years when I got it, and I have learned so much. It has really become more comfortable with my intuition, which has really enhanced my readings. This book blends basics with intuition and really provides a solid foundation, and gives you confidence in reading. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

The study group is excellent and an invaluable resource. It is a place to share and learn (not only from the book but each other). Very supportive and well run thanks to dadsnook.