Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards Exhange PARTY

franniee

Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards Exchange PARTY

Hi all

Baroli and I were chatting and we both love the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling cards :cool2: and want to play but I also want to watch others read them so the deal is we read each other for feedback and a reading by the same deck the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling cards....

Who is up for it?

come on down.... we are ready. :)

:heart:

Baroli

Well, here I am, that cold front you were talking about is going through I had to go outside and pick up what is left of my balcony roof. Man, is it cold!!

But I am here. My cards are ready, who else wants to play?

Baroli

franniee

yes it is! and we are in the middle of a snow squall - VERY COOL! A mini blizzard!

OK I am ready to go.... is there a concentration or just throw the cards?

Baroli

let's see what the cards will tell us. I love those kind of readings. MUAHAHAHAHA })

Baroli

Ok, here we go.

My first complete picture is that of the the mice, third position It warns of a theft which will either take place or has taken place. It warns to take the precautions needed to secure valuables so that they won't be knicked. I am thinking however, if you have a little child, a girl that she might misplace or loose something at maybe a playdate, leaving something behind. I keep seeing a tricycle, a pink tricycle that goes missing.

The next is The Mountains, third position The mountain is always seen as an obstacle. In this position however, it is urging you to weigh carefully the pros and cons of something you are trying to make a decision over. I keep thinking of possibly a business decision (what you haven't decided yet)? Well, taking ones time is actually a good thing. Making a list and weighing the pros and cons of a major (or even minor) situation is a very good thing to do. This picture is urging you to do just that.

The Fox second position A falsity will be revealed. I think this correlates to the previous mountains, about taking ones time to make a decision. It seems that all is not what it seems to be and it will soon be revealed by someone perhaps even yourself, but be aware that all is not what it is.

The Dagger, second positionThis picture in this position is talking of avoiding danger through the advice of a friend. Now this could be anyone and I think this also relates to the mountains and fox. A friend will tell you about what does not seem to be Kosher in this business opportunity and thus saving you from making a serious mistake.

Last card with all pictures. First I will do all complete pictures in both positional and upright, then follow with the half pictures in position and upright.

Handshake both positional and upright This friend who helps you out is someone you have known for a very long time, perhaps someone you love as a brother or sister. They will give you the guidance you need to come to the right choice in the matter.

Birds Joy and Merriment. This is an excellent picture. Because of the right choice made, you will have a great time with what you do decide to do, whether it is a choice between which job to choose, which party to go to, which Tarot Gig to book. Whatever the case, it will work out for you.

Clover 2nd position and upright Happiness and fullfillment of your desires, however clouded by a slight misunderstanding. I think you really wanted to do the business thing that will not turn out the way you want it, but because of the misunderstanding or misleading of facts, all will come into perspective and things will work out much better than expected.

The Castle, 4th position and upright Okay, one more thing, be careful of an recurring illness, it is about to make an appearance. So take care of yourself, Franniee. Plus the security that you want whether in financial or whatever, will come, however it won't be there for a very long time. Sorry, no quick fixes, I wish there was, I would be there pressing the "Easy" button like crazy :laugh:

I hope this makes some sense to you. I loved reading for you.

Baroli

franniee

me too!

i can't believe the snow is sticking!! WOW! It was so warm this morning! Insane!

OK I have for you....

Engagement ring upside down
Angel going right
Dagger upright
Mice going left
Owl upright

On the final card the Pig going right, Fish upright, Anchor going right and the letter upside down.

The honeymoon is over regarding a relationship. The chemistry has changed and a new relationship must either be forged on new footing with this person or you will part ways. Either way the relationship as you know it is over. This will be unsettling for you but you need to look around you and understand how much you are truly loved. You need to look beyond your problems and see the situation from a broader perspective. You need to turn to the things that ground you and center you through this. You need to be aware of your surroundings and sit back and really think things thru - don't act rashly or jump into anything at the moment. Maybe a new relationship can be forged. This is something you have to consider carefully and wisely - without emotion.

Thieves are about, and dangers are lurking. You will be protected if you heed the warning and be careful and methodical. Someone or something will try and harm you but you are protected... you may not even know about the threat but don't stress the attempt will be thwarted and you will be fine. Listen to any warnings you may receive no matter how general they are... if someone is trying to malign you someone else will come to your aid and stand up for you and the culprit will get nowhere with his nastiness. In addition to listening to any warnings that may be broadcast, you must also safeguard your valuables. Take preventative measures and all will be well. :heart:

You will hear some sad news - either about you or someone close to you. You will find comfort in earthly pleasures - whatever they may be for you - wherever you can truly be in the moment and enjoy that flow!

In the end if you are careful your hopes will be fulfilled especially if they are around or about the sea.... wanna take a cruise? :D 2 sea cards.. I think you better go on that cruise or take a day fishing trip or something - maybe the circleline or the ferry to the city (even though I know you don't like coming into the city). I think you will meet someone who will strike your fancy... someone to fulfill your hopes - whatever they may be. Maybe it will be a new business venture with this person or maybe it will be love or even a new friendship that fulfills you - whatever it is it will fulfill your hopes. :heart: My gut says it is a love interest. :love:

Thanks for letting me read you. :heart:

franniee

Thank you Baroli!

How odd that we both got some of the same pictures... strange coincidence. :laugh:

Baroli said:
Ok, here we go.

My first complete picture is that of the the mice, third position It warns of a theft which will either take place or has taken place. It warns to take the precautions needed to secure valuables so that they won't be knicked. I am thinking however, if you have a little child, a girl that she might misplace or loose something at maybe a playdate, leaving something behind. I keep seeing a tricycle, a pink tricycle that goes missing.

I will definitely safeguard our things. I am careless - I leave my bag around all of the time and my jewelry is on my dresser. My daughter does like to take things of mine. Every now and then we find my good watch or my engagement ring in with her toys. :D I will be more careful. :laugh:

Baroli said:
The next is The Mountains, third position The mountain is always seen as an obstacle. In this position however, it is urging you to weigh carefully the pros and cons of something you are trying to make a decision over. I keep thinking of possibly a business decision (what you haven't decided yet)? Well, taking ones time is actually a good thing. Making a list and weighing the pros and cons of a major (or even minor) situation is a very good thing to do. This picture is urging you to do just that.

This week I was going to write up a business plan. A formal business plan. I also want to contact this author who I am hoping will give me some advice concerning another project I have in mind. :D

Baroli said:
The Fox second position A falsity will be revealed. I think this correlates to the previous mountains, about taking ones time to make a decision. It seems that all is not what it seems to be and it will soon be revealed by someone perhaps even yourself, but be aware that all is not what it is.

I wonder what this is about? I don't have anything in the works. I do have a charity party coming up in march but that is about it for the moment. I made some good connections today but nothing solid.

Baroli said:
The Dagger, second positionThis picture in this position is talking of avoiding danger through the advice of a friend. Now this could be anyone and I think this also relates to the mountains and fox. A friend will tell you about what does not seem to be Kosher in this business opportunity and thus saving you from making a serious mistake.

OK once I get that plan in order but I have no idea who I would approach with the plan....my husband or my parents or sister... that is about it. No one else I can really ask for guidance from.

Baroli said:
Last card with all pictures. First I will do all complete pictures in both positional and upright, then follow with the half pictures in position and upright.

Handshake both positional and upright This friend who helps you out is someone you have known for a very long time, perhaps someone you love as a brother or sister. They will give you the guidance you need to come to the right choice in the matter.

I wonder who this is? Interesting. I have a lot of friends but I don't think I have anyone truly in my inner circle at this moment in time. AH! I bumped into an estranged friend a couple of months ago. I held her very dear to me but somehow she got lost in the tidal wave of her life for about 4 years. We picked up where we left off. She is a straight shooter and I respect her opinion. I always had a special bond with her - and people used to mistake us for sisters and we would just go along with it. We met 18 years ago... When she went MIA I was very hurt - I had just had my daughter and it was a tumultuous time for me but I found out it was for her as well. :) She is the one! I bet!!

Baroli said:
Birds Joy and Merriment. This is an excellent picture. Because of the right choice made, you will have a great time with what you do decide to do, whether it is a choice between which job to choose, which party to go to, which Tarot Gig to book. Whatever the case, it will work out for you.

excellent!

Baroli said:
Clover 2nd position and upright Happiness and fullfillment of your desires, however clouded by a slight misunderstanding. I think you really wanted to do the business thing that will not turn out the way you want it, but because of the misunderstanding or misleading of facts, all will come into perspective and things will work out much better than expected.

NICE!

Baroli said:
The Castle, 4th position and upright Okay, one more thing, be careful of an recurring illness, it is about to make an appearance. So take care of yourself, Franniee. Plus the security that you want whether in financial or whatever, will come, however it won't be there for a very long time. Sorry, no quick fixes, I wish there was, I would be there pressing the "Easy" button like crazy :laugh:

I hope this makes some sense to you. I loved reading for you.

Baroli

YES I think I know what you are talking about. Well I hope I do. I am trying to get things in order so this thing will not reoccur but I know I am not done with it yet. Unless it is structural and it is my back and if so then I am in trouble! It has been bothering me a lot lately - so I am on a serious diet and exercise plan to strengthen my core and get my back more stable... I hope it isn't that although the other issue is no prize either!

I know I will be secure in old age....it is something I have always just known. No rhyme or reason. BUT I need the security now and the freedom that comes with it. So no mega millions for me? Should I even bother checking the tickets???? :laugh: Bummer! and I was going to share. :)

Thank you for the reading!!!! I loved reading for you as well!!!

:heart:
f

Baroli

franniee said:
me too!

i can't believe the snow is sticking!! WOW! It was so warm this morning! Insane!

OK I have for you....

Engagement ring upside down
Angel going right
Dagger upright
Mice going left
Owl upright

On the final card the Pig going right, Fish upright, Anchor going right and the letter upside down.

The honeymoon is over regarding a relationship. The chemistry has changed and a new relationship must either be forged on new footing with this person or you will part ways. Either way the relationship as you know it is over. This will be unsettling for you but you need to look around you and understand how much you are truly loved. You need to look beyond your problems and see the situation from a broader perspective. You need to turn to the things that ground you and center you through this. You need to be aware of your surroundings and sit back and really think things thru - don't act rashly or jump into anything at the moment. Maybe a new relationship can be forged. This is something you have to consider carefully and wisely - without emotion.
This I believe is my friend out in Oklahoma. It is funny how money changes a person. She married a man who is shall we say extremely wealthy. The relationship that I had with her was fun, and geniunely affectionate. Now it has become very cold and emotionless. Oddly, it really doesn't bother me too much, HOWEVER, it always is sad loosing a friend. I don't know if forging a new relationship is what I want to do right at this time. I think we both need time to step back and breathe. Good call.

Thieves are about, and dangers are lurking. You will be protected if you heed the warning and be careful and methodical. Someone or something will try and harm you but you are protected... you may not even know about the threat but don't stress the attempt will be thwarted and you will be fine. Listen to any warnings you may receive no matter how general they are... if someone is trying to malign you someone else will come to your aid and stand up for you and the culprit will get nowhere with his nastiness. In addition to listening to any warnings that may be broadcast, you must also safeguard your valuables. Take preventative measures and all will be well. :heart:

Ahh, this would be the husband, never liked me from the beginning. He thinks he knows all about me when in fact he knows nothing about me. He resorts to personal slights, making fun of my physical appearance (I ain't exactly slim and trim lol), in short a numbnutz.

You will hear some sad news - either about you or someone close to you. You will find comfort in earthly pleasures - whatever they may be for you - wherever you can truly be in the moment and enjoy that flow!
That I am not sure of what this news could be. Taking comfort in earthly pleasures, well,...bring out the pinot noir LOL.

In the end if you are careful your hopes will be fulfilled especially if they are around or about the sea.... wanna take a cruise? :D 2 sea cards.. I think you better go on that cruise or take a day fishing trip or something - maybe the circleline or the ferry to the city (even though I know you don't like coming into the city). I think you will meet someone who will strike your fancy... someone to fulfill your hopes - whatever they may be. Maybe it will be a new business venture with this person or maybe it will be love or even a new friendship that fulfills you - whatever it is it will fulfill your hopes. :heart: My gut says it is a love interest. :love:

Thanks for letting me read you. :heart:

Oh boy!! A new love interest, well that's very interesting. A new business venture, hmmmm yikes! I do not know, but this part of the reading is predictory, so I will have to see what is happening. You will be the first to know. :D

Thanks so much for this Franniee. This was fun.

Baroli

firefrost

Hello ladies :)

I just got my cards on Friday so I'll be having a good look and reading test tomorrow.

I've read through both your readings and enjoyed them so give me a short while and I'll be up for it! :D

(I'm off to bed just now - it's almost 1am here)

xxxx

Baroli

Hi firefrost! That's cool about the deck. Yes we will be ready and we will all have a ton of fun and learn some in the process too.

Looking forward to this.

Baroli