Tarot World Magazine

Teheuti

The first edition of the _Tarot World Magazine_ is out. The editor is always looking for contributions to the next edition. The intent is for this to be a commercially available magazine, found in the same places as Yoga Journal and Shaman's Drum.

http://www.tarotworldmag.com/

dadsnook2000

Have it, like it.

I've just received my copy. I like it, but I'm biased because I have an article in this first issue. Anyways, its been awhile since the world had a tarot magazine. I also hope we can support it. Dave.

Disa

I'm supporting it! I think the content is great and I look forward to receiving the upcoming issues over the next year. I hope it can eventually become a once per month magazine( It's so hard to wait in between). I've passed the link on to everyone I know online and in real life, spanning several different countries hoping to get the word out there. I would love to be able to walk into the metaphysical shops near me and see it, too!

D

Disa

Ok I'm replying again to bump up the thread- I thought there would be a lot of interest in talking about the magazine only because I was so happy to get mine. I saved the astrology articles for last (because I really don't know much about astrology.) I thought both pieces were very well written and easy for me to understand. I can't wait to read the next ones so I can learn more about it.

D

Verdi

I'm supporting it, the quality of the contributes is so good (Hi Dave!:))
Verdi.
Just saw that i reached 78 posts with this one, a good sign perhaps ;)

Dwaas

I subscribed for a year. I hope I get the first magazine as well as it is already sent...

Kenny

I got mine a few days ago. There are a couple of teething problems, but other than that it looks good!

Startarot

I got mine a few days ago and I love it!!!! I will be subscribing to it!! wonderful opportunity to hear all the different voices of tarot.

Blessings

Ruby7

Looks good! I just ordered a copy to try it out.

All the best,
Ruby7

raheli

Ignore the below - ctrl p works fine.........

Does anyone else have an e-subscriptoin?
I can't seem to print mine out am i just being dumb here?