Seduction - Madame Endora's Fortune Cards

bershka

I had Seduction twice as the outcome of friendship with a female best friend... and another one with a relationship with my supervisor

There is nothing about passion and romance in friendship because there is no dating going on, but could it be one of us trying to "seduce" or convincing into one's point of view? Or one of us influencing each other?

For some reason, I have trouble doing readings for myself, but I am excellent doing readings for others lol

I'd love to hear your experiences/comments

Chronata

Seduction really has little to do with romance/friendship.

Seduction is a game, and used to get what you want from someone.

It can be anything...salespeople use seduction techniques all the time, to get you to buy their product.

I think you are on the right track in thinking that the matter involves trying to convince each other to see your point of view.

but it's more than that...if either of you is consciously aware that you are using seduction to do it...in other words, if you know that you are not being completely honest about your intentions, or that they are doing something tricky.
Seduction is about playing someone.
Look and see if there isn't something going on under the surface.

This card often comes up when someone is trying to distract someone else.

bershka

Chronata said:
.... but it's more than that...if either of you is consciously aware that you are using seduction to do it...in other words, if you know that you are not being completely honest about your intentions, or that they are doing something tricky.
Seduction is about playing someone.
Look and see if there isn't something going on under the surface.

This card often comes up when someone is trying to distract someone else.

ooohhhhh, that makes so much more sense! Urgh.

I do appreciate Madame Endora's subtleties... sometimes lol

Mellifluous

This card came up for me yesterday. I think the cards are so simple and relatively few in number that they will each end up having a multitude of meanings.

None of the things I'd had in mind when I did the reading came off yesterday because I got sick and needed to rest. It says something like 'romance awaits' on the card and upon reflection I decided 'awaits' was the meaning of the card in that reading. lol Everything had to wait!