Reading Tarot For Yourself!

bluefairy

so far what exercise has everyone gotten to do?i am still going through them but i wanted to know how the process was working for everyone else?

rosebud_a320

I have felt that each exercise has wroked well for me up until Exercise 6 and feel I have hit a poverbial wall, going to take my time with it this weekend, also I do get impatient esp when I read this may take 1 - 1 1/5 hrs!!
Last week I could start to feel the meanings of the cards, this week I'm a 'look everything up in the booker' grrr

How are you finding it?

bluefairy

i am reached at the lifetime year card graph.What is excerise 6?i find the graph to be a pain i want to know more on the cards,and i find it difficult for me because i hate to start something and i can't finish because i am busy...but i'll take it as i go.depending where you are maybe we can help eachother...

bluefairy

o.k. i am looking for people who want to start some kind of study group for this book.so if you are interested and are more experienced in this please feel free to start the only thing required is you must have the book and we should try to make it easy for everyone to join in ..who wants in!