Tarot on Torchwood - Wow

Dean

Lillie said:
I loved it when I was a kid!

I was totally convinced, rubber monster masks and everything!

Yeah me too, even that old robot dog k-9, but i still think you can't beat those old show's even if those monsters were just rubber, give me the Daleks anytime, exterminate....:D

Lillie

K9 was a bit crap, and by the time Bonnie Langford was in it..... *sigh*

But back in the days of Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker, when I was but a nipper...
It was great :)

They used to have longer stories then, ones that went on over four or more episodes.
Now it's like one story per episode more or less. They always seem to be wrapping up the stories super fast and rather badly.

In Torchwood a lot of the time they just get to the end of the program, give everyone a memory pill and that's it, back to normal.

Dean

Lillie said:
But back in the days of Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker, when I was but a nipper...
It was great :)

Yeah those early Dr's were the best i think, even though i think David Tennant is very good now, i heard recently that Tom Baker is going to be coming back as the Doctor, well they have brought back K-9 in an episode would be so cool to see Tom back as the Doctor again.:)

Dean

silverwings94 said:
We use to go to the Sci-Fi conventions years ago. We even got to meet The Brigidier who was on many of the episodes with Tom Baker.
I hope that they continue making more of both of these shows they are awesome.
:heart:
S

Sound great, have you heard about Tom being the old Doctor again.

Dean

Tonight was the first showing of the new Doctor Who series, very good to have Catherine Tate playing Donna as the Doctor's new companion she was very funny to watch as always, the story was about an Alien who was using human beings to breed lots of little Adipose's. ;)

MysticTree

Another Dr. Who/Torchwood fan here. I had been wondering about that deck as well. The Dr. Who production staff as always been great at merchandising so if we ask loud enough maybe they will create a copy of the deck for purchase.

H

silverwings94

Dean,
You are so lucky to have the new episodes already on. We have to wait ill next week for the. We watched the new Sara Jane Adventures Friday night and it was really great to see her again and K-9 also .So far the show looks like a real hit with us.
Oh how I miss all the old shows. I had ever episode from the very beginning on VHS and lost them all to dampness and mold.We tried to see if we could save them but it was a lost cause.
We have started taping the new ones so at leat we have these to go back to when they are no longer on.
S
Dean said:
Tonight was the first showing of the new Doctor Who series, very good to have Catherine Tate playing Donna as the Doctor's new companion she was very funny to watch as always, the story was about an Alien who was using human beings to breed lots of little Adipose's. ;)

silverwings94

No I haven't. That would be awesome but are we not onto the last regeneration now? How would they have him? Very Curious!!!

Dean said:
Sound great, have you heard about Tom being the old Doctor again.

silverwings94

Hi Mystic tree,
What kind of deck would this be? I haven''t heard anything about this and it sounds very interesting?
S

MysticTree said:
Another Dr. Who/Torchwood fan here. I had been wondering about that deck as well. The Dr. Who production staff as always been great at merchandising so if we ask loud enough maybe they will create a copy of the deck for purchase.

H

Aerin

silverwings94 said:
Hi Mystic tree,
What kind of deck would this be? I haven''t heard anything about this and it sounds very interesting?
S

This thread has everything we know about the deck used on the show i.e. not very much....

I'm trying to find an e-mail addy or a contact link .... harder than it sounds because of the limited nature of queries you are 'allowed' to send through the website.

Aerin