"Tuneomancy"

ana luisa

I may regret this but I feel bold and am offering three readings for "music advice". Inspired by the bibliomancy thread, I thought I could read/provide messages by using random radio tunes. It's my first shot at this, so be kind, please. All I need is some feedback and that you let me start tomorrow :) Any takers ?

Adjustment

i would love a reading

silverwings94

I'd like a reading. It sounds really interesting.

starrystarrynight

Me! Please?

starrystarrynight

p.s. Do you want a question, or do you want to wing them with general readings?

(If you need a question, I figure that since something like half of all songs are written about love...then I'm game for you to look into whatever romantic adventure may be coming up for me -- if any -- in the foreseeable future!)

ana luisa

Starry, thanks for joining!! You got it right, there's no question , just advice. Scary, huh ? :)

Pao

crap just missed it! ok I will watch if you dont mind this sounds fun :D

starrystarrynight

Very cool...I can't wait to hear what you hear...or see...or feel from the music!

ana luisa

Dear Adjustment, silverwings94 and starrystarrynight, I already did your readings. I will post them all tomorrow with their you-tubes performances. Thank you for being so patient: I can't produce anything this late at night. Can hardly keep my eyes open !

ana luisa

Reading for Adjustment

The song that "picked" you was

TRAVELIN' BAND by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Seven Thirty Seven comin' out of the sky.
Oh! Won't you take me down to Memphis on a midnight ride,
I wanna move.

CHORUS:
Playin' in a Travelin' Band. Yeah!
Well, I'm flyin' 'cross the land, try'in' to get a hand,
Playin' in a Travelin' Band.

Take me to the hotel, Baggage gone, oh, well.
Come on, come on, won't you get me to my room,
I wanna move.

CHORUS

Listen to the radio, Talkin' 'bout the last show.
Someone got excited, Had to call the State Militia,
Wanna move.

CHORUS

Oh! WOW!

Here we come again on a Saturday night
Oh with your fussin' and your fightin'
Won't you get me to there right,
I wanna move.

CHORUS

Oh! WOW!

Oh! I'm playin' in a Travelin' Band;
Playin' in a Travelin' Band.
Won't you give us all a hand
Well, I'm playin' in a Travelin' Band,
Well, I'm flyin' 'cross the land.
Tryin' to get a hand,
Playin' in a Travelin' Band, OH! WOW!

Hey!

The way I did this was to take the title first and then words or phrases that stuck out as important.

You seem to be going through a phase of "shaking" things up. For some reason, you may be feeling antsy, or stagnant and changes are something that became a priority.

You want to move, that's for sure. Be it from your current house, be it from your job or even from holding on to past things/memories that keep holding you back. Do you from time to time feel "fenced in"? Emotionally mainly? I would go even as far as to say that you find yourself too nervous. Sometimes, I can't stand my own self!! You would like to be more , say, adaptable, rooted but it's your personality that claims for that freedom.

This song said you need to look for more outside sources of fun: get together with a nice group of friends, listen to music while you do boring chores, try to get rid of this excess piled up/pent up energy.

Be ready for nice surprises coming your way. Something unexpected will happen very soon that will help you feel alive again.

I also felt that you may be dealing with someone or something that has constantly bugged you or bothered you. On a regular basis. you need to find a way to brush this off. "leave me be"

You are also a person who is constantly checking on yourself: you are your toughest critic. However, when you go through periods of excess energy, your tolerance goes way down. It's a bit like saying: I know when I do things well or not, I don't need people reminding me of the obvious. Duh!

If the song got you right, you're a very upbeat person. You are not a sappy sort of romantic lady but deep deep inside, you do believe that "love is the answer".

Another piece of advice: join a group for some creative work. Art, dance, something of the kind. You need to share ideas with people on a more "physical" way, having them there, in the flesh. You need an outlet for this bubbling mind of yours.

Take a plane and visit a special person who misses you too.

The past drives your actions much more than you think. Be what you are NOW and try to either work out what was left behind or erase it for good.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=YtO5SJZvOpk

Adjustment, thank you so much for being my first guinea pig! I hope the song had something valuable for you. It was kinda wild doing this...

Ana :love: