"Tuneomancy"

Venessa

ana luisa, your readings are very good! just wanted to let you know :D

Sinduction

I'm dying to know how you chose the songs! I've never heard of doing this before.

ana luisa

Thank you Blacksheep for reviving this thread! :) It's been a while... And thank you Venessa for the compliment !!! In fact, we ALL rock here at AT! Isn't this place the BEST?! Funny thing, I don't even remember how I got here; just glad I did :) Now, if you bear with me (I'm horrible with dates) I can offer some readings. Blacksheep and Charmy are already on the list and if Venessa and Sinduction feel brave enough, hop in. This way, I can explain how I go about this "weird" reading. In practice. Please drop me a line just to give me your ok.

Ana :love:

Venessa

I'd love to have a reading...after reading the ones you did for others I was quite impressed to see how accurate you were. I am definately curious to find out what you get for me :D.

thanks
Venessa

Sinduction

Of course I would absolutely love one! Thank you so much for offering!

WaterSong

hello Ana!

what is exactly that you are doing?

whatever it is I want to try it , if you have it in you :)

don't have a clue, but I trust you....

:D :heart:

Haunted Wood

Haha, this sounds cool! Are you still offering to do readings, cause I'd love one too! Seems intriguing :)

BlackSheep7

^_^

I can't wait to see my reading!

Plus I've been really dying to know how you do this!!

BlackSheep7

^_^

I can't wait to see my reading!

Plus I've been really dying to know how you do this!!

(silly me I post the same message)

ana luisa

OH,HOH... It seems I have a lot of work to do :) I will start the picking songs today and as I read, I will post them to you. Sorry, I cannot take more now due to time constraints. So, I'll be working on the "song" advice to:

BlackSheep7
?Charmy (hope you revisit the thread)
Venessa
Sinduction
Magenta
Grapefruitmooon

As I read, I will explain how I do it. I don't even know if this method is valid or "legal" but it felt like so much fun!!!