Ziriya Talking Board

sunflowr

My board told me, "Enjoy sudden $". Heehee! Yep, I can definitely use some sudden money! ;)

It also kept going to "better". Hopefully things will be "better" for me soon. :)

kazza

Thanks for showing us the link Sunflowr, I really like using it, I used it yesterday, and it was funny cause my daughter was going somewhere for the night so earlier in the day I asked my guardian angels to please keep her safe. When I used the board last night part of the message I got was "I receive send safe ness you". That made me feel alot better.

Just wondering how are you guys using it, do you close your eyes or keep them open, I've been keeping my closed so I can't influence where I stop and also when it stops which word are you using the one a the very top of the finger or the word that the hand is on top of. Sometimes I find it hard to know depending on how it lands which word is the one I should write down.

sunflowr

kazza said:
Thanks for showing us the link Sunflowr, I really like using it, I used it yesterday, and it was funny cause my daughter was going somewhere for the night so earlier in the day I asked my guardian angels to please keep her safe. When I used the board last night part of the message I got was "I receive send safe ness you". That made me feel alot better.

Just wondering how are you guys using it, do you close your eyes or keep them open, I've been keeping my closed so I can't influence where I stop and also when it stops which word are you using the one a the very top of the finger or the word that the hand is on top of. Sometimes I find it hard to know depending on how it lands which word is the one I should write down.

On the real board, there's a little hole on his index finger, and it says to use the word that is in or right below it.

On the virtual one, I would use the word that the finger falls on or directly above. Like he's pointing to it.

Love that message. :)

kazza

Thanks for that, I love using it, I'm hoping to find a real one but I think it will be hard to find, so you were lucky to get on ebay.

With the real one do you use the circles on the corners if it lands on there, I've landed a few times on the words on the top right corner.

sunflowr

kazza said:
Thanks for that, I love using it, I'm hoping to find a real one but I think it will be hard to find, so you were lucky to get on ebay.

With the real one do you use the circles on the corners if it lands on there, I've landed a few times on the words on the top right corner.

The instructions dont mention the 4 circles, but maybe they have some message, so go for it! :)

On an old thread here about the Psychic Circle board, someone mentioned the Ziriya and they had said that every once in a while, Ebay will have one. So I had looked and thats how I found mine. :) I guess I did get lucky! Really inexpensive too! Probably no one really knew what one was, so there was no bidding war. So check Ebay every so often, because you never know. :)

You can make the board by hand too, by copying how it looks on the virtual one, and all the words. May not have the same colors or art, but I know someone mentioned on that thread about how they made one. And it will work just as well. :)

blackroseivy

This sounds rather as though there is less potential for harm from "unwanteds" - it's more controlled. I'll have to look out for one of those...! :D

Elven

OK this is very WOWWWWW! I have been on the board for about 1 and a half hours LOL!!

I got a message from my father - he passed today many years ago, and I have been waiting for the 17th to arrive. I looked at the calender early hours this morning and saw 16th (so I thought OK, the 17th is tuesday) ... when the pointer went to father - I glared at the calender ... todays the 17th :bugeyed: We had a long chat, and I said I missed him and loved him. He said 'sorry' and I said dont be sorry (this dad was one in a million :heart:) and he also said be patient ... (I had been sking about my personal security and a housing issue) ... all good news. I just wanted to share that.

The other words I got at another time were:
spirit bless Capricorn respect sorry wrong dont (business/worry) many went/will/win bad many/may say bring energy thank forgive sorry joy attention believe close.

This was an answer in relation to the housing situation:
Sorry / stay strong / doubt / maybe / money / control / many / unknown
Future / fortune / unknown / be patient.

Win / power / Joy :p .... Im taking a Powerball with this one. I asked what the numbers were and I got '7' and then 'unknown' LOL!!

I have added that link to my favourites! LOL!!

Cheers
Elven x

MoonLitCrystal

:Claps hands: this is going to be fun! I asked how my spring break is going to go this week:

generous / such / early / must / went

Hmmm...I know this is terrible but I can't think of much for that! Maybe I will receive a generous offer if I am the early bird this week. I think this involves somewhere that I must go. (I do have to go to the dentist this week, ugh.)