I'd like to practice scrying, would anyone help? - thinking 3?

blackroseivy

Hi, I have this outstanding ability to visualize but it is poorly disciplined; I find that in the past I have stared at my crystal balls & come up either blank, or with confusing imagery that doesn't make sense to me. I thought if perhaps I practiced for others, then maybe it would come together for me a bit more, & I could make some sense of what I see. If it is meaningful for the querent in question, then maybe it would be that I'm better at it than I thought - ?! ;)

So, if 3 people would like to step up, I'm willing to give it a go because I have never done anything like this before!

Ah - & you can choose whether I use my black mirror or my quartz ball. :D

GypsyHeart

I'll volunteer for the experiment. Crystal ball, please.
Thank you! :heart:

ladyprow

I'll volunteer as well. :D I love experiments. Thanks, blackroseivy!

~lp

ps How about the black mirror for me?

Grip Dellabonte

Hey, girl! How are you? I'm up for it! Thanks, BRI!:D G

May I ask you to choose for me - see which one calls to you more? If you want me to choose, I will. :)

blackroseivy

OOO LOVELY!! GOODY GOODY GOODY!! :D :D :D This took MUCH less time to garner volunteers than I was afraid it would!

Ok, here is the deal (& Grip, I will decide upon the method for you when I get to yours):

I ONLY do this at night, by candle-light; I NEVER take my scrying things out by sunlight. They are special!! - as they were consecrated by the full moon of the last Winter Solstice of the last century! ;) So - NO sunlight!! AT ALL! Not even a CRUMB! I am even reluctant to take them out by artificial light, but I am at least ok with a dim light-bulb or 2; I am very strict about this! ;)

I will be doing them either tonight or tomorrow night, depending upon if I feel up to it (I have a VERY severe cold with I think bronchitis, which may or may not interfere)!

I will post as I do the readings, 1 at a time, I think, to have a "break" in between. As I am very eager, I hope to do them tonight - probably between 10:00 & midnight, but again I may be asleep before then because I am feeling so unwell. :p Ok, why did I post?! I hear you asking. Well, I REALLY wanted to try this & my Tarot readings have been quite good for the past few days despite my being ill; who knows, maybe it would open up my 3rd Eye even more so?? ;) It's just that I have to do them at night. But I may work on them just as soon as it's dark - I will have to see. But they will certainly be done by tomorrow.

A great big THANX to all who are volunteering for my experiment! :D I will be back (probably) tonight!

OH: Important!!

Do any of you have anything in particular that I should be focusing on/asking of my divinations?

ladyprow

thanks, blackroseivy- I'm excited! :D Sounds so cool.

You could, if you want, try to focus on my love life...though as that's nonexistent right now whatever comes up in general would be fine too. :p

I hope you feel better soon- I had bronchitis about a month ago, and it's nasty...make sure to get some rest! :)

~lp

blackroseivy

Okies, yeah - I REALLY want to do this, so I will rest a lot today & do something by this evening, maybe not all 3 at once, depends upon how I feel (I also have an interested friend). So, I will do my best to do something, probably earlier than I said unless I happen to be restless later in the night! ;)

Grip Dellabonte

Wow! The whole process does sound very, very cool! But I agree with ladyprow....bronchitis is so nasty. Your health comes first.

With that in mind, I am putting you in my little donkey healing jar and sending you lots of restful and healing energy. :)

For me, don't feel rushed. The whole exercise sounds so interesting, I will be following it whenever you get it posted! Doesn't matter.

I am terrible about providing areas for readers to focus on. So, again, I defer to you and whatever comes up.

Take care! G

blackroseivy

Haha! That's fine. I just don't want things to be TOO terribly nebulous! ;)

I'll see how I feel later. I am quite excited but I need to get better, too - MANY thanx for the healing energy! ;)

GypsyHeart

Ditto on the health thing! Do take care.

Focus for me: work, finances, projects :)