I'd like to practice scrying, would anyone help? - thinking 3?

blackroseivy

'Kk, will-do!! :D

blackroseivy

Well, I must say that I am not feeling too badly (between bouts of coughing, anyway, that is!), & I think I will do these directly after sundown. Waiting up until late to do them might be a bit much for the system, but I will do however much I can tonight.

celticnoodle

oooh, blackroseivy, tonight should be a good night for you to scry--it's a full moon in our area. (I live in SWNY & see you are in Northern PA). I can't wait to see how well it works for you! Good luck!!! :)

blackroseivy

Yep - I know, it's full-moon on GF! ;) That's part of the reason I wanted to try this.

I am going to set up now; I have this wonderful set of teas from an exchange I did right on here (I only wish I remembered the wonderful lady who sent me all this kewl stuff!), 1 kind is "Divination". I will brew that up, set up some incense & some candles, & go to it. :D

I will go in order - I'm not sure if I will be able to do all of them tonight, I may burn out too soon; it's not a thing I'm able to sustain long. That's why I only asked for 3 to begin with until I'm surer of what I am doing.

However, tomorrow will be the 3rd night of "full moon" (it's really considered at the full for 3 nights running), so I won't be missing out if I have to wait until tomorrow night to finish up. We'll see! :D

blackroseivy

GypsyHeart said:
I'll volunteer for the experiment. Crystal ball, please.
Thank you! :heart:

Ok - GH, you are up 1st. Be watching this space! :D

blackroseivy

GypsyHeart said:
Focus for me: work, finances, projects :)

Haha, actually watch THIS one (I need the little reminder at the top)! ;)

Ok, I am now surrounded by the sweet-smelling smoke of a VERY powerful blend of incense I got for no small price from "New Moon" in GB, & sipping this wonderful-tasting tea (great for my chest & head, amongst other things!) - & I am going to concentrate HARD on financial aspects for GypsyHeart (no light except the candles & the 'puter).

Ok, 1st image:

A herd of animals - ?! You aren't in ranching or farming, are you?! Well, my thought was that it might be that they all represent the various projects you have underway multiplying & accruing in value like a herd of cattle. Does that make any sense?

I will continue & see if anything else comes.

blackroseivy

Ok, the next thing was a brand-new baby - perhaps out of this plethora of directions, 1 brand-new thing will be born?

If I'm ANYWHERE close, please let me know! ;)

blackroseivy

ladyprow said:
thanks, blackroseivy- I'm excited! :D Sounds so cool.

You could, if you want, try to focus on my love life...though as that's nonexistent right now whatever comes up in general would be fine too. :p

I hope you feel better soon- I had bronchitis about a month ago, and it's nasty...make sure to get some rest! :)

~lp

Ok, the black mirror is even more seldom used than the crystal ball, so might provide challenge; however, it is also rather easier to use because it has more surface. Let's see what this brings up to me:

OOOO BIZARRE.

Would you believe - a FLYING SAUCER?! Flashing lights & all! - & an image of an alien to go with it!

I think what this may mean is that someone TOTALLY strange, new & different is going to be coming into your life VERY soon (the image was right on top of the surface of the mirror, a real close-up) & it will be something that is the VERY LAST THING you are expecting!

I'll see if I get anything else:

blackroseivy

Ok, a dirt road, one that seemed to go into a flat wasteland, kind of desert-like. I think that you may be opening yourself up to totally brand-new & un-traversed possibilities in the next few months; you may be taking a trip to some place pretty far off & totally new to you.

Of course, all this MAY mean that you are going to make a visit to Area 57 - !!!??? :laugh:

blackroseivy

Grip Dellabonte said:
Hey, girl! How are you? I'm up for it! Thanks, BRI!:D G

May I ask you to choose for me - see which one calls to you more? If you want me to choose, I will. :)

Ok, the crystal ball seems to be doing great things - at least it gave me EARTHLY images!! :p - so CB it is for GD. :D

Right, well: this time the image wasn't too pleasant, I hope it isn't as bad as it seemed! :(

Well, it was like this: I saw a LOT of heavy traffic, like the commute to a work-place. Then there was an image of some man; dark-haired, perhaps? THEN, the image of a SNAKE came up - perhaps some male at your work-place is being some kind of snake in the grass & isn't to be trusted?

Well, this one was VERY iffy, so if I'm waaaay out there just let me know!

Thank you, this concludes tonight's experiment. ;)