I'd like to practice scrying, would anyone help? - thinking 3?

celticnoodle

very cool, blackroseivy! I can't wait to read the feedback from everyone! : )

furiana

This really *is* cool! I'll be watching the responses, too. :)

blackroseivy

If I get good ones, c'mon back U 2 & I can do ones for you as well! ;)

GypsyHeart

blackroseivy said:
Haha, actually watch THIS one (I need the little reminder at the top)! ;)

Ok, I am now surrounded by the sweet-smelling smoke of a VERY powerful blend of incense I got for no small price from "New Moon" in GB, & sipping this wonderful-tasting tea (great for my chest & head, amongst other things!) - & I am going to concentrate HARD on financial aspects for GypsyHeart (no light except the candles & the 'puter).

Ok, 1st image:

A herd of animals - ?! You aren't in ranching or farming, are you?! Well, my thought was that it might be that they all represent the various projects you have underway multiplying & accruing in value like a herd of cattle. Does that make any sense?

I will continue & see if anything else comes.

Ok, the next thing was a brand-new baby - perhaps out of this plethora of directions, 1 brand-new thing will be born?

Both images make sense. How very cool.

The animals...I am not into ranching or farming however my long term goal is to have small bit of land and a few animals. But that is loooong term.

But right now I am creating a list of projects, that keeps getting longer, to form into enough work to make a nice living. Sometimes the projects and ideas seem like animals, taking on a life of their own and creating new ideas as they go :)

The baby image speaks to my heart! No, I'm not having a baby! Lately this song called New Soul has been kind of my hymn, something that is helping me get through a rough time. The animals/projects, I am hoping, will allow me to break out of the box I am in and enjoy a reality, a real life that is better and more authentic (that makes sense if anyone has seen the YouTube video for this song). So, the baby is the New Soul, my goal, me.

Thank you BRI for scrying for me. It was such a beautiful experience.

I hope you are feeling better.
:heart:

blackroseivy

OOO! Well, I guess that the images DID at least speak to you! :D

Still coughing - probably ought to rest more & scry etc. etc. etc. LESS!! :p But I'm up for more if anyone is interested - maybe I can do it again tonight! :D

celticnoodle

gypsyheart, that is really cool! blackroseivy, looks like this was a good read! :) Congratulations and I'll continue to watch for feedback #2 & #3. :)
:thumbsup: it makes me want to get one of my crystal balls out. I think I'll bring out the big one, and play with it tonight. I generally like to set out to absorb the moon light during a full moon anyway.

The crowned one

This is a very interesting thread blackroseivy! If you have a second list put me on it :). The Idea of free-form imagery with feed back appeals to me.

blackroseivy

Wow, ok - I'd be honored! :D

If cn & furiana want one - that will make another 3! But we'll see what they say.

celticnoodle

yeah buddy! I'm in! :D I'd love to have a reading done by you in this way! Thank you--whenever and if you are up for it, blackroseivy--no pressure.

blackroseivy

Fun, fun - thanx for signing on! :D