Factors affecting dreams

harmony1985

Is it possible that certain periods of the moon and where the planets are can affect dreams? Ive just read a members account of a scary dream on here and the last few days everyone who i have spoken to has had either very weird dreams or nightmares, both me and my boyfriend, my two best friends and my mum all had nightmares on the same night...and i dont usually get nightmares!
Is it something to do with the moon or what other things can affect dreams on a large scale?

MoonLitCrystal

I am not an expert in astrology or astronomy, but I do think that the moon and the planets could quite possibly have an effect on people's dreams. Remember that everyone is affected in a different way (if at all), but it could be that you've run into a bunch of people that were affected the same way.

Another possibility is that you and your family members' dreams could hold a special meaning or they could have some significance in your lives. (This meaning doesn't necessarily have to be bad just because they were bad dreams.) Were the dreams similar at all?

Wonderwoman

I have experienced some enhancements (mainly accuracy) during the full moon. I have to also add that ever since I started taking my chamomille/peppermint with valerian drops tea I have been literally flying (astral travelling)

NightQueen

it could very well be true harmony, as we are about to enter the dark moon phase, the moon has almost completed the waning cycle so you could be right for sure!

NightQueen

Wonderwoman said:
I have experienced some enhancements (mainly accuracy) during the full moon. I have to also add that ever since I started taking my chamomille/peppermint with valerian drops tea I have been literally flying (astral travelling)
my dear freind, its no wonder that you are have accurate dreams in the period of the full moon, as its the peek time for psychic ability !

tarotrose

Icecream causes nightmares, beer helps

I tend to think that besides lunar, planetary and just plain atmospheric events being able to affect your dreams, interpersonal connections can also effect them. My kids and I tend to have nightmares concurrently although the dreams may not be all that similar and there doesn't seem to be any logical explanation for us all to have nightmares at the same time other than that we pick up on each other's "vibes" even during sleep. I've had this happen with close friends miles away as well.

My friend Judy and I have also developed a theory called "eating icecream right before bedtime will give you nightmares -- unless you drink a beer with it." She's verified the beer thing, but I've just given up icecream right before bedtime because everytime I eat it then, I have nightmares, as does she (unless she has a beer too).

tarotrose

also amethyst and citrine or rosemary

To stop nightmares, put amethyst and citrine on your night stand or under your pillow. Or scent the room with rosemary and lavendar.