Scrying.. I finally did it !

memries

I did also look for other sites about scrying but nothing was very recent that I could find.

Last night I put my small crystal ball on the bed, turned away from the light and just started looking at it. I was so tired and then I saw a picture, very close up ! A Behemoth ! Now I thought it was just a big funny looking elephant.

Today the children were watching Ice Age ll and there was what I had seen. The giant Behemoth with his glinting eye. It had been looking at me out of my crystal ball and the nose and everything was there, the ears and even to some extent the color. At least it was dark and light and had definition. I tried to not see that eye looking at me but could not get rid of it.

It has only taken me about ten years.. on and off !!!

So now I have to find out what that meant. It certainly was Synchronicity today to see the exact animal from the movie. I don't usually watch that type of thing except I was just having a sit down as my Granddaughter is not well.

Has anyone ever had a Behemoth as some kind of animal totem ... why would I see something that is non existent now ?

Disa

I just wanted to say Congratulations!!! I've wanted to try scrying with a ball or mirror but have not put the time into it. I can't answer the questions you asked about the bohemeth, but I do find it very interesting that you saw one in the movie right after that- the synchronicity seems a bit like a confirmation. So that you know you really saw what you saw ;)

Well done.

memries

Good thought Disa.. yes it was confirmation of such an unbelievable subject.

It should not take long to scry I just never had the knack of it and probably still don't. I had given up actually but just thought I will hang on to my crystal ball for a bit before I go to sleep. Thought maybe I would pick up some energy ! Life is funny.

Disa

Ok that's it- you've persuaded me to get out my scrying mirror which I have never worked with before and see what I can see... I hope the noisy car down the street turns off it's "music" thump thump thump...

memries

Can't wait to hear how you did ?

Michelle

How exciting, memries! I've always wanted to try scrying, but never have. I have a small crystal ball, but have never 'used' it.

Please let us know how your adventure goes :).

You too, Disa :).

Namaste,
Michelle

Disa

Well, I tried it out with a black scrying mirror- it's kind of small. It came with a guided meditation cd. It said to focus your intent by writing it down on a piece of paper saying what you wanted to see, I just wrote "I want to see what I need to see"

Anyway, I focused on the center of the mirror and I began to see a grey whispy mist seem to rise and swirl outside of the mirror! In front and around it. I couldn't make out any shapes in that mist but I looked back into the mirror and saw a man's face. He had a thin, narrow face with a pointed chin and small, smiling eyes. Then I saw different images go across the mirror, a butterfly, an angel, a pegusus. Towards the end of the session, the mirror seemed to disappear and reappear, then it got all "liquidy" and seemed to form shapes other than the circular shape that it is, if that makes sense.

The whole thing was cool. The weird part was, the cd had 3 different meditations, all the stuff that happened during the first one, he talked about in the second one- the mist, the black liquid- funney eh.

I feel really peaceful after doing that, I think I'll do it more.

Thanks for the encouragement, I didn't think it would work haha.

Michelle

Oh Disa, how cool! That sounds so interesting.

I'm trying to decide if I'm too frightened to scry. When I was a child, I always had a fear of 'seeing' things in the mirror. Maybe now that I'm a big girl, I'll be okay:).

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It's very encouraging to someone who has bever tried this before.

Namaste,
Michelle

Disa

Well I told the DH about it and of course he says it's my own brain making it happen, blah blah blah- but he wants to try it later too. :)

I don't think there's anything to be afraid of, but then again, none of this stuff ever scares me, really. I just get excited.

I hope you do try, michelle. Let us know how it goes!

memries

Disa that is wonderful. What a great experience. To see all those things and even a face and the shapes changing. No wonder you are excited. Congrats !

I was more like you Michelle that is why I have a small crystal ball. I had bought a black mirror and gave it away. Just do what you are comfortable doing. Nothing will happen anyway if you are not comfortable with it. Good luck !