Scrying.. I finally did it !

Isarma

how does it work?? i wanto to try it hehe

huredriel

Memries, that is wonderful :):):):) ........ I've had a few goes in my ball (nothing) and a few in my mirror (just that sense of being pulled in) ...... maybe one day eh LOL!!!

As Flora says, the behemoth was possibly the future, as you then saw him in the film with granddaughter :) ........ I also did a quick google on the spiritual meaning of behemoth and found this, not sure if it will mean anything specific to you:

Behemoth, singular behemah (Hebrew) [from baham to be dumb, mute] A beast, a nonspeaking living being; used in Job 40:15-23. Scholars are of the opinion that the reference here is to the hippopotamus or the Leviathan. "Behemoth is the principle of Darkness, or Satan, in Roman Catholic Theology, and yet Job says of him that 'Behemoth is the chief (principle) of the ways of God' " (SD 2:486), and an entity spoken of, however poetically, as the chief of the ways of the divine, can hardly be a physical quadruped of earth.

Bearing in mind that they are basically a dinsoaur elephant LOL, I googled elephant too and this one I can see as being very applicable since you are practising leadership as you move forwards in life (home etc):

Elephant - Commitment. Elephants can teach us the power of gentleness, commitment, and communication in relationships. They are are deeply committed to all creatures with whom they have relationships, are powerful when protecting others and gentle in nurturing them. The matriarch of a herd practices leadership in a way that is both gentle and inclusive. Elephants' ability to communicate telepathically can teach us how to truly listen to others.

I also found this site, in case you find any of it interesting/relevant:

http://www.anaflora.com/articles/channelings/elephant-b4.html

Milfoil

What a great confirmation Memries.

Well done!

:D

mingbop

Memries I dont think it was the animal so much as a confirmation that YES DOROTHY YOU CAN DO THIS :) thats clairvoyance, you saw the future yaaay :)

celticnoodle

memries said:
I did also look for other sites about scrying but nothing was very recent that I could find.

Last night I put my small crystal ball on the bed, turned away from the light and just started looking at it. I was so tired and then I saw a picture, very close up ! A Behemoth ! Now I thought it was just a big funny looking elephant.

Today the children were watching Ice Age ll and there was what I had seen. The giant Behemoth with his glinting eye. It had been looking at me out of my crystal ball and the nose and everything was there, the ears and even to some extent the color. At least it was dark and light and had definition. I tried to not see that eye looking at me but could not get rid of it.

It has only taken me about ten years.. on and off !!!

So now I have to find out what that meant. It certainly was Synchronicity today to see the exact animal from the movie. I don't usually watch that type of thing except I was just having a sit down as my Granddaughter is not well.

Has anyone ever had a Behemoth as some kind of animal totem ... why would I see something that is non existent now ?
Oh Memries, how wonderful! I bet you were shown this animal because it was to show you that you would know for sure that you were seeing things, as soon as you sat down to watch the movie with your granddaughter! I wish I had my animal totem book with me, I'd look it up for you--but perhaps you can google it on the net and find out.

I think I did bring my marble sized ball with me. As soon as I get the chance, I'm going to look for it and see what I can see in my ball!

I'm glad it worked for you so easily and so well! :thumbsup: now, keep it up! :)

celticnoodle

Disa said:
Well, I tried it out with a black scrying mirror- it's kind of small. It came with a guided meditation cd. It said to focus your intent by writing it down on a piece of paper saying what you wanted to see, I just wrote "I want to see what I need to see"
what a great idea, Disa--to write down what it is you want to see!
Disa said:
Anyway, I focused on the center of the mirror and I began to see a grey whispy mist seem to rise and swirl outside of the mirror! In front and around it. I couldn't make out any shapes in that mist but I looked back into the mirror and saw a man's face. He had a thin, narrow face with a pointed chin and small, smiling eyes. Then I saw different images go across the mirror, a butterfly, an angel, a pegusus. Towards the end of the session, the mirror seemed to disappear and reappear, then it got all "liquidy" and seemed to form shapes other than the circular shape that it is, if that makes sense.
this is exactly how it first starts--seeing a 'grey whispy mist' or a clouds within the ball. Did you recognize the man whom you saw? could it have been an ancestor? Or perhaps it is a guide of yours.
Disa said:
The whole thing was cool. The weird part was, the cd had 3 different meditations, all the stuff that happened during the first one, he talked about in the second one- the mist, the black liquid- funney eh.

I feel really peaceful after doing that, I think I'll do it more.

Thanks for the encouragement, I didn't think it would work haha.
very good, Disa! I hope you'll continue to share your experiences with the ball.

celticnoodle

bershka said:
How fascinating memries and congratulations!!!! :party:

Just wondering, what steps did you take to scry into a crystal ball? Any books you used?

I purchased a crystal ball a few weeks ago, but I am not sure how to get started.

I was thinking of reading "Crystal Ball Gazing" by Uma Sibley as a beginning...
bershka, I can share a few things for scrying with you-

1. don't 'stare' into the ball. look into it, but do not allow your eyes to become so fixed on one spot that they will become tired.

2. As soon as you begin to feel tired, or your eyes begin to hurt, or you feel a headache coming on--STOP! If you continue-it'll only get worse and nothing will happen.

3. When you first start, it is actually better to start slow, and only gaze into the ball for 10 or 15 minutes at a time. Make sure you're well rested before doing so as well. drink water while you are gazing too, or just before--it helps.

4. don't be afraid to handle the ball and to turn it. you don't have to gaze into one spot--in fact, sometimes turning the ball around while gazing also helps you to see yet more facts.

5. have fun with it! don't forget to remember the colors and shapes as it can have meaning too! if you see something you don't understand, consult a dream book--it can help you determine the meanings.

6. share with us all that you've experienced! :D we love to read of everyone's experiences! good luck!

celticnoodle

Quester said:
Congradulations Memries! The book by Uma Silby is a great way to get started scrying! There are several others out there as well. Scrying The Secrets Of The Future by Cassandra Eason and Exploring Scrying by Ambrose Hawk were sitting next to me, but I know that there are several others out there. I wish there were more. Scrying is something that I find facinating.
Yes, I believe I have a book by Uma Silby that I found very very helpful! You can find them in most bookstores--Barnes & Noble, or Borders should have them.

moonlitcrystal--as with anything else, you do need to not be afraid of it for it to really work, I think. I would suggest reading books on the subject and of the experiences here of those who scry. it may help you to see there really isnt anything to be afraid of, and then maybe you'll be able to do it again. If it helps you to feel better too--before scrying, do some sort of steps to help protect yourself and the scrying item, (ball or whatever). call upon your guides to help you and also to protect you--do the same sort of protection you would when doing any sort of divination.

celticnoodle

Guiding Cauldron said:
oh i love reading everyones expiriences, how wonderful :) I have a heavy crystal paperweight of all things, that i use as my crystal ball- it was a gift to me and not inteneded as a crystal ball; but it works a treat :) I can also see images in polished window crystals, kinda like a scrying with a rock concept; i'm interested in using a mirror someday too.

Well done on those that have scryed recently, i used to be scared of it as well, now I just know its like talking to ghosts really the images cant hurt you, but it can be startling when they just "appear".

When my daughter was here last summer she was looking at a quartz crystal i had just bought- earlier in teh day i had gazed into it and saw a face; teh crystal spirit within. I said nothing to my daughter because i would never want to make her scared- shes 12 then. When she picked up teh crystal she saw teh spirit within as well! She looked at me kinda scared like and a lil unsure of herself bless her, she said mom your not gonna believe this but i just saw a face smiling at me from your crystal, I just smiled and said I know :) Then she was like WOW i SAW a face in a crystal! SO cool! lol

Keep up teh good work everyone xx
Oh G.C., how cool for you and your daughter! and, how wonderful too! I've never seen the ball's 'spirit' in my balls--yet. I hope it is not frightening to her now though! It is true, you can scry in most anything, including a bowl of water! My sister & I were recently shopping in an Ethan Allen furniture store and I noticed a pair of crystal balls fixed into an iron base as a decor on a table. :laugh: the one was only $40.00 and I was OH SO TEMPTED to buy it!!! }) The saleswoman thought I was interested in the table, and so I didn't have the heart or the nerve to only purchase the decor then. I still think about going back there for it though...........:D

Le Fanu -- the ball you purchased was definately calling to you! that is how it is sometimes. I hope you continue to see things in it--keep us posted too!

Isarma said:
how does it work?? i wanto to try it hehe
as I mentioned before, you don't need a crystal ball to it, you can use a bowl of water. some say a clear smooth bowl, but I honestly do not think it matters much. just try to sit quietly and look into the water or whatever you aer using. if thoughts come into your mind, acknowledge them and let them pass, without dwelling on them for too long. it takes practice, but soon you'll see things too. You can also use mirrors. I think pretty much anything can be used.

Disa

celticnoodle said:
what a great idea, Disa--to write down what it is you want to see!
this is exactly how it first starts--seeing a 'grey whispy mist' or a clouds within the ball. Did you recognize the man whom you saw? could it have been an ancestor? Or perhaps it is a guide of yours.
very good, Disa! I hope you'll continue to share your experiences with the ball.

I didn't recognize the man I saw, but he seemed familiar. I haven't used the ball yet. I still wonder if it's too small? Does it really matter what size it is?

I also have black bowls and 2 black wine glasses that I may try it with. I always had it in my mind to do this, and now that I've seen it work once, I just might :)