Scrying.. I finally did it !

memries

If it was a bit large bird it could have been a Mourning Dove. I saw one on the deck and she looked like a Queen with a blush colored breast. That is how I knew it was female I think. They are usually grey with a bit of white and black markings under their tail when they fly.

starrystarrynight

No, mem, it was really a tiny bird--but chunky...the size you could cup in your palms. (We have mourning doves here, so I know what they look like.)

I know I have seen a bird like this before here in New England throughout the year (so it doesn't head south for the winter.) I just don't know what its name is. But his variety is very sweet, and I got the feeling it was a song bird, too (meaning, to me, that it has a distinctive and pretty song.)

If birds in scrying mean the same as birds in tarot (messages forthcoming), then I'll keep that in mind.

I was just so surprised to have seen anything because I have tried on occasion before and got nothing!

memries

That is really great Starry, it is amazing when you do finally... see something.
I never doubted that others could just was not able.

It was only when I was too tired to care that I did so would assume I was trying too hard. Or my mind was just not blank enough before. I made a mistake though it was a Mammoth that I saw. From the elephant family.

Let me know when you get a message unexpectedly.

Always Wondering

I have had an experience and would love opinions. I read a lovely meditation where you visualize a crystal ball and look into it. So I did this and didn't see much while I was gazing, but when I stopped looking into it, each time, people's faces started flashing in my head. I don't know these people, they don't even seem familiar. I did this several times with the same result. I don't know what to make of it, not at all like my guided visualizations. I actually put it out of my mind until I read this post.
Feedback anyone?
Thanks
AW

memries

Hi always wondering, I get that at night before I go to sleep. All these faces and groups of people or anything come closer and closer in my mind's eye and then pass past. It is called Imagery. Sometimes you see pictures and sometimes faces.

I think it is your bond with others in the world even if you don't know them.
It is part of being part of the human collective. Not sure, if you figure out something else it would be good to hear.

Always Wondering

This makes since. I always felt we were all connected, I just never expected to see the faces of some.
The funny thing is, it happened about the time I joined this forum. Now I am wondering if they could be some of you. Wouldn't that be fun.
Anyway, this has peaked my interest. I may try a more physical type of scrying. Was never really very visual before.

Thank-you Memries.
AW

memries

It surely would be fun and in fact on here there is a section with all pictures of everyone. I have not looked at it lately but it is great fun. It is in the Chat section but think you have to be a member.

celticnoodle

Always Wondering said:
I have had an experience and would love opinions. I read a lovely meditation where you visualize a crystal ball and look into it. So I did this and didn't see much while I was gazing, but when I stopped looking into it, each time, people's faces started flashing in my head. I don't know these people, they don't even seem familiar. I did this several times with the same result. I don't know what to make of it, not at all like my guided visualizations. I actually put it out of my mind until I read this post.
Feedback anyone?
Thanks
AW
I've never visualized a crystal ball, but like Memries, this happens to me too. I see people in my mind. I feel memries's explanation is a great one--but also it's cool when you recognize them too, as I sometimes do too.

now, as for them being AT members, I've never thought of that--but who knows! I tend to astral travel, and noticed on the psychic circles I've been to the homes of the other attendees, via astral travel. just another 'skill' I seem to have for some reason.

memries

Oh I did not know you astral travelled Celticnoodle. How great is that.
I have had the experience on occasion but cannot seem to sustain that lucidity needed to do it regularly. On the other hand I believe we travel to other dimensions in our sleep whether we know it or not.

Always Wondering... if you see a ravishing beauty that will be me from AT !!!!

celticnoodle

Yes, memries, I'll know it's you if I see a ravishing beauty! :)

You know, the 'wierd' thing is that I don't seem to be able to make the travels happen--they just happen to me. Lately--alot! Also, as I mentioned, they happen during the circles too. I can describe homes, yards, and people sometimes, as well as what they are currently doing, (even smelled chicken soup once when someone was cooking it during the circle!). I'd like to have more control over the when and where, but meanwhile, I'm just enjoying the surprise trips as they happen! :)