Japanese Tarot Nintendo DS Game

roppo

In passing the game is sold with real paper 22 major only deck. The biggest problem for me is that I don't have a DS.

Silverlotus

roppo said:
In passing the game is sold with real paper 22 major only deck. The biggest problem for me is that I don't have a DS.

Are they the cards pictured on the website (and used in the game)?

roppo

Silverlotus said:
Are they the cards pictured on the website (and used in the game)?

Yes, they are. The advertisement says you can spread real cards with DS beside you, which brings better understanding of Tarot.

sleepingcat

*squeeeeeeeee*

It's like Cooking Mama's Sister! omgsocuteiwantit

I hope it does get ported over, I think it's likely to for as well as strange little nitche games do for DS.

For example, no one thought the law-simluation genera would go over in the US. Then someone thought to bring over Ace Atturney and ta-da. ...rather... TAKE THAT!

The cards are so lovely. *.*

raventepes

I REALLY wouldn't mind seeing that as a paper hardcopy deck...

Acacia

sleepingcat said:
For example, no one thought the law-simluation genera would go over in the US. Then someone thought to bring over Ace Atturney and ta-da. ...rather... TAKE THAT!

Oh, I'm having a Nintendo DS geek moment ...

TAKE THAT indeed :)

Sebavin

I would definitely be picking up a DS solely for this game & deck; if it ever comes to the US, please make a big flashy neon post for everyone to see :D.

Astraea Aurora

These cards are so cute! I'd buy a hard copy of them immediately. But since I have no DS (and my niece likely won't have an interest to play tarot on her DS) it seems I have no chance to get them.

:( Astraea Aurora :(

mysticmonkey

Cute.
If anyone wants to get the Japanese version you can find it here.
I would if I could read Japanese. If the exchange rate was more favourable I might have bought it anyway just for the paper deck that comes with it.

roppo

It seems the cards are rather big. For reference

http://mopix.moura.jp/?p=236

I suppose in a year we'll be able to buy the cards alone for 1000yen or so at net auctions (in Japan).