Dream: Dancing with Horse

siren85

hi. Just the other night, I had another dream about horses (I had previously had a dream a few weeks ago about watching large horses run down the street, and getting slaughtered and buried. then, a new group of horses started running up and down the street).

In the dream, I was dancing and playing with a baby horse. It was in the backyard of my childhood home. We were dancing around eachother in circles, and playing and laughing in the neighbors' yards. I was so happy and excited, almost like a child on his birthday, and I was showing the horse off to the kids in their backyards. There was a little girl dressed in a gown and wearing pearls and fur, like playing dress-up, and she was excited and said "It's so beautiful. Whats its name?"

Thats about it lol. Not a very complicated or long dream. But very sweet; I woke up with a smile on my face. The thing is that I noticed the recurring theme of horses (which I wasn't able to put my finger on before).

I read that to dream that you are dancing "signifies freedom from constraints and harmony/balance with yourself. It also represents frivolity, happiness, gracefulness, sensuality and sexual desires. Alternatively, it may signify intimacy and a union of the masculine and feminine aspects of yourself." And horses could possibly represent "strong physical energy." But it was a happy little baby horse, so maybe the interpretation would be different?

does anyone have any thoughts?

celticnoodle

siren85 said:
I read that to dream that you are dancing "signifies freedom from constraints and harmony/balance with yourself. It also represents frivolity, happiness, gracefulness, sensuality and sexual desires. Alternatively, it may signify intimacy and a union of the masculine and feminine aspects of yourself." And horses could possibly represent "strong physical energy." But it was a happy little baby horse, so maybe the interpretation would be different?

does anyone have any thoughts?
perhaps since it was a pony, its suggesting that you are just now achieving the freedom from constraints and all that you found above. also interesting that you too were a child in this dream. so I feel that it just signifies that all this is new to you and just now coming to you.