dream of miscarriage

NightQueen

bluefairy, yes my dreams have been exhausting me lately! and its true in pregnancy it seems dreams are extremely hightened, I have been looking forward to dreaming of the baby, as with all 3 of my previous pregnancies I have seen my babies before they were born, this is why this dream freaked me so much, although I think it was last week I saw the baby bundled in a blanket with dark hair and dark eyes but didn't know it is was a boy or a girl. I will take it easy and take better care of myself, and thankyou for your reply dear freind

love and light to you and yours
NQ
xxx

NightQueen

celticnoodle said:
Oh dear Nightqueen! Please don't worry about it. I hear having dreams about the baby during your pregnancy is very common. You are probably just worried and I am sure all will be okay. Congratulations to you & the family--how wonderful to be welcoming a new little one into your lives! I will keep you in my thoughts and my prayers too! You'll see when you have your ultrasound that all will be okay! God Bless you & yours, Nightqueen! (((Nightqueen and family)))
Thankyou celticnoodle:) I'll let you know how the ultrasound goes and hopefully I will bring good news and will be in higher spirits! thankyou for replying and your kind words, blessings to you and yours thankyou for thinking of me in your prayers too, Im very touched indeed:)

love and light
NQ
xxx

NightQueen

memries said:
I think you answered your dream when you wrote "I have had a hard time accepting this pregnance". Your dream may have been showing you how you would feel if you were suddenly not.

You did just the right thing telling the baby Mama loves you.

Take it as easy as you can and do all the things you can to protect yourself and your new baby. My love to you xxxxx

dearest memries, yes I think this may have been what I needed, to be shown how terrible it would be to lose this baby, it has given me a wakeup call and Im very grateful for the life groing in me now, I intend to tell my baby that everyday now :)

love and light
NQ
xxx

mingbop

I think its normal worry as well, anxiety. When my kids were wee I would always have dreams where we all fell into water, and I had 3 kids and only 2 arms, etc. I found a lot of mum had similar dreams and also the miscarriage one as well. I had 3 misses and I dreamt that all the time during the last pregnancy.
The last pregnancy is now 29 , and a capricorn pain in the ass. :)