Art Nouveau (Lenormand) Oracle

Yurikome

Hi there,
I was wondering - have any of you got this deck? I just stumbled upon it today and am absolutely in love with it already.

I'd like to know your opinion on how it reads. I know it's a very subjective matter, but even so. Each deck has a different feel. The Piatnik one was my first and I never thought I could use a different one. Even when I got the Mystical I thought to myself "Phe, a little fairy tale is all it can tell me". Then I learned to love it and wonder what in the world I saw in the dry and ugly Piatnik deck. But of course when I read with it I appreciate its logic and forward answers (and again wonder what I liked in the overdone Mysctical LOL). Every deck has something that stands out, so fill me in :)

I know that the sheer prettiness of it isn't enough to make me buy it. The Art Nouveau Tarot was too much for me, but probably because I rely heavily on the imagery - so all the detail, patterns and commotion really got to me, they were very distracting. But with the Lenormand, where it's enough to know the number/name, the rest shouldn't really matter, right?

Just rambling here.

indianstorm

hi :)

Hi Yurikome-

I have to say that I own the art nouveau Lenormand and I am happy to say- it is my love of all decks- I am very close to it and the images are just as how i like it- romantic and resonant-

I use it for myself and for people with accuracy- i also use the corresponding tarot as I am ok with the art nouveau style--

The mystical is my study deck and i have to say I love that very much too-- if i had to choose- the Art nouveau lenormand -Oraculo Modernista is my go to deck-- crisp white and clean..

Stormy

Sinduction

I'm really glad to hear that Stormy. I loved the Art Nouveau tarot so much I ordered her Lenormand too! I figure this way I will finally really want to throw myself into the study of Lenormand.

I also ordered the astrology one too, but that's neither here nor there. :D

Miss Divine

Hi,

I have this oracle too and am very happy with it.
It feels so Spring/Summery to me. The colors are soft 'n sweet;)

It is a little larger than the Piatnik and Mystical which actually I like.

But I use my Mystical the most at the moment.

HearthCricket

This is probably my second favourite Lenormand deck, my Mystical being the first. I love the colours, the swirling Art Nouveau style, and the varied detail in the borders. I also love that these cards are a bit bigger. I like the personal, intimate feel of small oracles, as well as the power of the large ones, but this is just right for what it involves. Too large and it would look tacky. Too small and the intricate artwork would be lost. It is a lovely deck, and, as usual, very accurate for a Lenormand. :)

LisaW

Yurikome

Thank you so much for bringing my attention to these!
They are beautiful! really soft...
I read mainly from my Piatnik, and also the Blue Owl...I haven't gone for the Mystical yet, because it seemed too distracting to me..I've mistook the Ring card for Birds more than once, because of the peacock on it! lol
I don't want to think that hard when looking at the graphics :)

These I think, would read well...adding it to my wish list!

LisaW

Yurikome

Thanks you guys. I'm already planning on getting them.

Anyone with a negative experience with these? Why shouldn't I buy them?

Queen of Disks

I don't have any negative experiences with this deck. I like it, I use it, it's understandable, it looks gorgeous without being overdone, it's a nice size, and I can't complain. I don't like the Tarot Art Nouveau, (can't understand the Minors,) but the Oracle is great.