Dreaming of....

RufusJ

a new tarot deck, one I've never seen before. Since I've never had a tarot dream like this before, I thought I'd post here and see if you all have any feedback.

The style was similar to the Haindl, with a Japanese maiden (geisha perhaps?) superimposed on the art. The colors were mostly blues and greens, with accents of red and rust; all were watercolor-y. The name of the deck was the "Zendt Tarot".

The odd thing was that on one side were the standard 78 tarot cards but the other side, instead of having the same back, had other figures with further advice. For example, one had a Buddha like woman sitting in a yoga position but dressed in Empress robes and the bottom of the card said something like "make a proclamation" or "making progress". Other cards had other short pieces of advice or instruction on them.

My question is: is there any deck out there that is similar to this? The closest I can think of is the Guardians of Wisdom deck and even that is not really the same as this.

rufusj

Milfoil

I'm sorry I really don't know this deck but your dream sounds very vivid indeed. Are you artistic? Is this 'Your' deck????

RufusJ

Hallo Milfoil!

Yes indeed it was extremely vivid, but most of my dreams are. As far as being "my" deck? Alas, I'm not artistic in that way. I can barely draw a stick figure. I did like the idea of further info being on the back of the card, although I'm not sure how one would make use of that w/o giving away what the card was.

After thinking about it, I noticed that the title of the deck was akin to a pun-- Zendt actually being "Zen" but in the past tense. In other words, if one used the deck, one would end up being "Zenned".

Thanks for answering, Milfoil.

rufus

Milfoil

Could it possibly suggest something along the lines of there being some sort of indepth knowledge to be found in some area of your life which would normally be overlooked???

RufusJ

It might at that. Maybe I should get my thinking cap on, pull out my cards and see what's up.

Thanks for the suggestion!

rufusj

re-pete-a

rufus ,,we feel that the dream wasn't about cards as such but something for you, as in,at this stage of development.Sit a while and let the mind wonder and grab the feel to the cards,we feel the cards were a SPREAD for you,only you will know the answer........Something else has just popped into our space,you WERE these figures ,????write down the clues NOW,before they fade away or become distorted by thinking!
________
Public tubes