Dream of 3 Moons: Lilith?

siren85

hi. Ok, here's a kind of short, strange dream that I just had the other night.

So I was riding in the backseat of a car, and petting what appeared to be a red fox... it was very tame and was laying in my arms. Then I took a walk down the street and was in a candy shoppe, picking out sweets. Afterwards, I went outside and looked up into the nighttime sky, and saw a shooting star, as well as three Full Moons, which would appear and reappear and looked to be almost like reflections in water. They were misty and hard to see.

At first, I thought maybe the 3 Moons had something to do with the Triple Moon Goddess (Maiden, Mother, Crone - which very well could be) Candy is usually represented as sensual pleasure, indulgence.

What do y'all think?

Milfoil

A very interesting dream! If its ok, I will think about it a bit more before responding (tight for time tonight).

Milfoil

siren85 said:
So I was riding in the backseat of a car, and petting what appeared to be a red fox... it was very tame and was laying in my arms. Then I took a walk down the street and was in a candy shoppe, picking out sweets. Afterwards, I went outside and looked up into the nighttime sky, and saw a shooting star, as well as three Full Moons, which would appear and reappear and looked to be almost like reflections in water. They were misty and hard to see.

The back seat of a car suggests that you are not 'in the driving seat' or happy to allow life circumstances/others to make decisions about your direction.

A tame fox in your arms could be an animal spirit which is close to you, could suggest a personality trait of the untameable wild spirit which has been tamed perhaps?

The candy shop, picking out sweets suggests that you are or have been looking for something, choosing between lots of similar things but want an intense, immediate pleasure.

Going outside again into the night suggests that there is possibly something within, some intuitive place you feel you need to get to.

Shooting star could be the flash of inspiration, the new idea or direction

3 x moons, misty and watery could suggest what you say, the connection to Lilith, I can't say because this is not an area I know much about. It could be giving you a general timeline, something which will take 3 months etc.

Just a few thoughts . . .