Dream Inspirational Cards Study group anyone?

SpiritOfTheDogz

Dream Inspirational Cards Study Group anyone?

I've had these for about two weeks now and always feel drawn to them, they seem to be teaching me how to read a picture and not always the writing

Paul

.traveller.

I like these cards, although I haven't used them in a few months. There are a few cards that stump me consistently, like Honor (I think that is the name). I get that card in relation to a certain person and I have yet to figure it out. It's the card with men pinning medals on other men and everyone is grinning.

Chronata

I don't know how often I would get to post...but I would definitely like to see a study group for this one!

SpiritOfTheDogz

LWB meaning for card 49 HONORS is "Successful Study" "Good Business" "Future Merits"

Not too sure how that is seen in the picture though. Although medals are being handed out it looks more like some sort of business arrangement, a reward for work well done or something, so i suppose the "Good Business" bit is there but i can't see the study or future merits.

I've never come across this card in a reading so I'm not sure how it would work in a reading, I think these card call for multi card readings and not just one card readings as I believe a lot of the answers would be helped by the cards around.

Paul

Attachments

• Honors-card 49(small).jpg
    Honors-card 49(small).jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 117

.traveller.

It made me think of international politics for some reason, that and recognition.

Anyway, I am up for a study group, although I am rotten at posting new threads. I will try to respond to any study threads you start.

Since you got me thinking about these cards, I got mine out and asked which painting should I contribute to the next gallery show. I had two in mind and the cards seemed to say "show both". I pulled Telephone, Writing, and Marriage. The paintings are "Poeme" (has words on the canvas) and "talk talk". I think it is neat how the cards picked up on the titles like that.

Just thought I would share that :)

ana luisa

I'm in too, although I may be a bit "absent" for periods of time :)

Onyx

I finally got the card and I have been using them to grow in my use of my intuition. I love these cards becuase they are different from the Tarot where I am a bit bound by all the facts and charts that I studied.

I like the cards because they are beautiful but the titles and the ideas are dream like. I like how the titles can be broken down into nouns, verbs, and some times both like Dog, Dance, Fire, Bridge, Ship.

I don't know if anyone else is still using the cards or intersted in this study group but I am and this is a great place to work out my meanings and uses for the cards. I also like how there is a sense of motivation in the forum to complete the work of understanding this deck.

Onyx.