Weird Dreams ?

memries

I have been having the strangest dreams that I cannot remember ! I am pretty good at remembering my dreams. It seems like I have reached some level of dreaming strange to me. Since I have been dreaming for many years I am wondering if anyone has had a similar period of time when incomprehensible type dreams have come to you ? If so, how long did it last and were you able to do anything about it ?

I am on no new medications or pills for sleeping or anything like that.

Milfoil

Yes, memries, right now! Some really odd ones yet when I wake, within seconds they evaporate and all I remember is that they were intense.

Like you, I have always been able to remember my dreams, I dream every night and have kept a journal, which includes my dreams, for years.

Not sure why its so different lately but it is. I can only remember one or two really interesting ones of late but thats not to say that there haven't been others, its just that I can't remember the content.

Always Wondering

I have only had four years of dream journaling and getting a grasp on my dreams, but also have noticed a difference in the last week. It is as if I wake up with only one short message or brief synopsis of what I barely remember as longer more detailed dreams.
As I live in a busy household with comings and goings at all hours I thought perhaps it was an disruption of my sleep cycle, but now I am beginning to wonder.

AW

sharpchick

My dreams during the Full Moon are like that - images flashing very quickly, seemingly unconnected to each other and then when I wake up in the morning, I remember that I had strane dreams but I can't remember the content.

If I am able to wake during the dream cycle, I write down the snatches I can remember. Like last night, here's what I wrote. . . "crowded rooms, all the women, who are they, why am I there?"

And as I type it from my little notebook, I have no recollection of the dream(s).

One of the women in my study group has suggested that I move my bed out of the moonlight. I haven't done that, because I love the "floaty" feeling I have then. My back, which always hurts me otherwise, never hurts when I'm sleeping in moonlight.

Were your recent dreams by chance during the recent Full Moon?

lunalafey

The Majority of my dreams go beyond what could be in real life. Funny little VW bug campers (not vw bus), a setting that was like a real (physical, not Tron like) video game, something like a 3-D miniture golf couse- so bizzar it is hard to explain. Heavy equipment trucks that sink, then bob up to the surface when crossing a river.....That sort of strange? Define strange, LOL I guess if you do not remember....
I do have phases, that I have yet to corrolate to something external, where I do not recall my dreams, then there are the phases where I'm over run with dreams.

re-pete-a

Thats Strange

Suggestion.......have a cuppa something,stick the feet up,and FEEL STRANGE,the secrets are still inside ,feelings are the way through....feelings conjure dreams,dreams conjure feelings,,,,,a good dream???what's it feel like???
________
TAOISM FORUM

memries

It seems to me I saw a man in a large black cloak but he was larger than life with a red light on his head ? I was not afraid I just looked at him but I do not remember what came next.

Yes I think it has been in the full moom phase. I do not see the moon from my bedroom though.

Always Wondering

I did read, in AT's Astrology forum that Sunday's moon was Scorpio full moon. Which, beyond my understanding, is very strong.
I have been trying to grasp the basics of the tree of life and went to sleep asking for insight. I know I dreamed in more detail, but I woke up all I could remember was that the tree of life was made of chocolate. :|

AW

re-pete-a

always wondering...........so,you must have enjoyed it,taken a bite and digested some ,liked it .........or maybe taking it in little blocks,just like chocolate.the answers with you..............
________
VAPORIZERS