Dreaming of being stabbed..

cheekyminx

My manager was telling me about her dream last night. It went something like this...
"I was laying (scuffling) on the kitchen floor, my partners father was throwing knives at me, I was trying to get away, calling out for help, as I reached for the phone, I woke up yelling police..."

I can't seem to work out a meaning for this dream. So I'm here asking for some help.

Many thanks.

re-pete-a

is that the same as" MOTHER IN LAW" JUST JOKING.......but do pass it on,and see how she feels about it....
________
BMW 3 SERIES (E36) HISTORY

cheekyminx

Hmm interesting pete.

Thanks

memries

Sounds like the lady has some very sharp problems. Not being sarcastic here but the knives would make you think something is hurting her. Maybe she is having inlaw troubles or some situation is upsetting her. An injust one at that.

EarthFaery

Eek! bad dream! I have a friend who dreamed her boyfriends cousin stabbed her, she said she could physically feel it too.

I found these on dream moods dictionary:
"To dream that you have been stabbed, signifies your struggle with power. You may be experiencing feelings of inadequacy and defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be feeling betrayed as the popular phrase goes, "being stabbed in the back"."

"To see your father-in-law in your dream, signifies joyous occasions with friends and family"

"To see your own family in your dream, represents security, warmth and love. Consider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them."

"To see or hear a telephone in your dream, signifies a message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have tried to avoid. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others"

"To dream that you are having difficulties contacting the police, suggests that you have yet to acknowledge your own authoritativeness in a situation. You need to take control and be in command of the direction of your life".

It looks like a problem:)

cheekyminx

Thanks for the replies. I just sent my boss what you all told me about her dream.