Anyone want to be read?

Milfoil

birdsong123 said:
I was unable to find in the rules anywhere where it mentioned tarot has to go first, and other divinations come after that. It mentioned Tarot needs to be the primary type of reading, and that is what answers the biggest issue here...it's what gives the querant their answer. Here it is truly the Grand Finale, the big bang, the answer to the unknown that has unfolded.

I think what Satinangel, our moderator here in Reading exchange is trying to make clear is that this is a reading exchange area for TAROT (its in the Tarot area of the forum). There is a specific area of the forum where divination by crystals or other divinatory processes are posted (Divination). Though tarot reading exchanges 'can' be augmented with other divination tools, the tarot reading is the primary focus and source of information and therefore, needs to be listed first in order to qualify.

Satinangel is trying to work with you on this by just making the tarot reading come first so that it is in keeping with the specifics of a Tarot area of the forum.

In your initial post in this thread you write:

birdsong123 said:
I'm interested in doing a Tarot/Oracle card reading, along with a crystal reading for someone I don't know, in exchange for throrough feedback.

This seems to offer a Tarot reading which is augmented by oracle cards and crystals and would therefore be fine.

I hope that clears things up.

birdsong123

If I were to post these readings in the Divination Folder, with the crystal read as the first part, then followed by Tarot and Oracle cards, would that be allowed in there (Divination Folder)?

If so, that would really solve the problem of where to put it. Considering this is a Tarot forum, is Tarot allowed in the Divination section along with the crystals?

This sort of reading doesn't work well the other way around (Tarot first), so I'm just trying to see if there's a place where it fits comfortably.

Thanks much,

Birdsong

mysticmanth

I would love a reading...just a general reading really x

kriti

can i have a reading??

hi.
even i am interested in a reading.
can i have one?
god bless you.
kriti*.

strangebrew

i would love one if you are able?

Me and men???

:)

ForsakenxVoices

If you're still offering I would love a reading!