Be Part of a Movie about Tarot Cards

arkgoth

There is one part of the script that is really weak for me. I am asking people in the Tarot forum for some help in tightening up the script for the voiceover section of the movie. Your name will be given credit in the movie as fit.

In the beginning of the movie, there is going to be voiceovers of little kids talking over images of a young boy playing with Tarot cards. I am looking for various sentences that describe Tarot cards and the beauty and positive guidance one receives from it.

If you have any ideas, please post your statements, and your full name.

arkgoth

Article

Our website will also be up soon. If anyone feels they need to write an article about Tarot cards, the true meaning of it and the beauty and guidance one may receive from Tarot Cards, they are welcome to e-mail me an article.

If you would like to offer Tarot reading services from the website, I would also be happy to help promote your business in my website. Tarot reading services will be sorted by country and state so people will find it easier to locate a Tarot card reader of their location.

director@ouijiboard.net

Thanks

Laurel

Arkgoth- PM sent to you on this topic, which I sent before reading the ~other~ thread on the movie, which clarified some of my questions.

Laurel

arkgoth

How do I check PM messages?

wavebreaker

arkgoth said:
How do I check PM messages?
To go to the private messages section, click on the User CP button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. If you have any new messages, they will be shown under the New Private Messages heading at the top of the screen. Use the View All Private Messages link to see all your messages.

arkgoth

WOW...YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST TO HELP!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Jewel

Is your focus solely on the divinatory use of the cards or other uses as well? are you looking for explanantions of some cards that might be traditionally misinterpreted based on their name (i.e the death card)?

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to have input.

arkgoth

I would say my focus is the divinatory use of the cards for both good and evil. I think in every form or culture there have been an abuse and misuse. I try not to take sides at this point.

jlbvt

arkgoth said:

In the beginning of the movie, there is going to be voiceovers of little kids talking over images of a young boy playing with Tarot cards. I am looking for various sentences that describe Tarot cards and the beauty and positive guidance one receives from it.

If you have any ideas, please post your statements, and your full name.
Now this is interesting. could you elaborate a little more about what you are looking for, or perhaps what the footage looks like, are they doing a spread, etc. :)