Orbs or dust ?

memries

Really interesting pictures Tongadiva ! What a lovely place.

Hephasteus

The only orb i've ever seen was a red one on a webcam and 5 people saw it. They moved but the person with it couldn't see it or notice it just everone else. It was alot bigger than those about 5 times bigger. It followed her around a little bit and then hovered around the computer listening to the music for a bit then flew off. They seem to like music alot so probably has something to do with it.

memries

I heard an interesting program about Orbs and the guest seem to know quite a lot, whether he was right or wrong I don't know. I will see if I can find his website.

I think his name is Ross Hemsworth and it was on Coast to Coast.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/10/24.html

It seemed as though he was drawing conclusions that were very interesting.

celticnoodle

Tongodiva, very interesting pics. It would be interesting to know if the place is haunted.

Memries, whatever became of the orbs in your daughters home? is her place 'haunted'?

I've almost always lived in haunted places--or at least most of our homes have been haunted. I grew up with spirits 'running loose' throughout my folks home, and then when we rented a home in VT, it was most definately haunted! Oh the things that happened there! :laugh: some of them not so scary, but lots of very scary things too! But, that house was a parsonage at one time and it was also located across the street from a funeral home. :bugeyed:

Then, we bought a home down the street from that rented one, which was also haunted by an elderly man who had passed away there many years before. He didn't much like having us there---and I could often 'feel' him around.

Now, we are in a new state--and another haunted home. I've had psychics identify some of the spirits here, and the spirits have made themselves known to us by their antics--some that I can laugh about, others that really irritate me at times.....but, I don't know that I would ever want to not have them around either..........I should try to take pics in here to see if I can capture orbs!

LadyKathryn

the orbs

I feel like they are friendly beyond that i don't know.

memries

I did take some more pictures of her house but did not see any orbs in them. I will do so again as most of the rooms are furnished now they have moved in the the dust will be settled as well. I will try to take some of the same shots and see what happens.

I think the son of the woman who owned it was on quite a bit of everything and it maybe have been a house with adult children who were living it up.
I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I don't know if drugs promote a negative energy or not either.

I have not heard of any happenings there either. I will let you know though.

Hephasteus

memries said:
I heard an interesting program about Orbs and the guest seem to know quite a lot, whether he was right or wrong I don't know. I will see if I can find his website.

I think his name is Ross Hemsworth and it was on Coast to Coast.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/10/24.html

It seemed as though he was drawing conclusions that were very interesting.

The photo in that link is a photo of what I've seen as an orb except it was red. These pictures on this thread look to small and "dull" to be orbs.

memries

It was the last thing I was thinking about when I took the pictures of my daughter's house that she ended up buying. What got me was the
multitude of orbs around the place. I only ever wondered.

I do not think it impossible that photographs can happen that are not so casual of things we cannot see with the naked eye.

You say they like music Hephasteus. Is there any possibility that the sound itself could be caught in a photograph ?

Elen Sian

Thanks for that link Memries, it was interesting to read it and also to hear about your daughters house.

I like to take pictures of my stairs because I believe that there is a portal, door or hot spot on the bit where the stairs go around a corner. I was at the bottom of the stairs one day and whilst taking photos I saw the image of a man in my mind. He was dressed in a suit sitting on a chair. When I clicked the on image straight away I saw an orb. It was red in colour. I sent it to my Auntie to look at. She said that it was interesting but thought that as she opened the attachment it was a picture of something else. I asked her what she meant and she said that she saw a man in a suit sitting on the stairs.

I think that perhaps some orbs may be dust and moisture but there has to be something else going on as well. I haven't taken photo's of the stairs for a long time now but around the time of that photo of the man, I took a photo whilst asking if anyone was there to visit. I have one shot that shows a ping pong ball thing flying down the stairs...it is white and opaque. Nothing like the see thru orbs...

celticnoodle

very interesting, elen sian!