Legacy of the Divine Tarot

motsa

If my post was the one referenced, I probably wasn't clear. I quoted the numbers I did as an example of what the low end is for special or limited edition decks. It was not a guess at what this one would cost. Using the word "ball park" was a mistake on my part since my concept of a "ball park" is a very large range and I wasn't clear about that.

All Is One

I have wanted this deck for a long time. I don't know what I would pay for it. I'm hoping that I can do it by the time it is available.

Ciro: I have no idea why is would surprise you how many people want the deck :)

Mariana

cirom said:
My intention is that the deck will be a package that also contains a fully illustrated book, not a plain old companion book that provides yet another explanation of the cards, but an original short story (on which the movie is based). The intention is that these books will be hand made one at a time, on fine art paper and wrapped in a leather flap (think something that Gandalf would be walking around with under his arm).
Hi Ciro, this short story book is something I've really been looking forward to as well, since you first mentioned it. So you're saying it won't be available with the regular mass production edition? Do you think you'd be selling it separately as well then, for people who would like to have this extra book with the cards but maybe can't afford a special edition deck?

cirom

I may have mislead you on that point.

The standard version will have its companion book. The book will have explanations of the cards as is usual, and it will also include the short story. I made sure of that with Llewellyn during discussions. The difference will be its smaller size and apart from the cover it will probably only be black and white.