TV tarot appearances

Teheuti

Anyone notice all the mini appearances of tarot on the season finales?

Criminal Minds - the perp leaves the Death card as a reference to the Washington D.C. murders.

Men in Trees - one of the characters wants to read tarot cards at the talent show.

Can't remember the third one right now.

SilentBreeze

The show Reaper also had tarot cards in the last episode I've seen. I'm not sure if it's a season finale, but it was a break before more episodes. The devil card came up 3 times in one deck, and the show is about the actual devil. It made me chuckle.

Scarlet27

I remember one of Charmed's episodes, but barely remember the details. I think Phoebe was going to get married (don't ask me with whom *lol*) and by some reason the redhead had a Tarot deck and she kept getting the same cards. I think they were the Devil, Death and another one...
Anyways, since I saw it I really liked that deck, if anyone has a clue on which was it, I'd appreciate the information =)

card_shark

One of the characters on the soap opera "Guiding Light" went for a reading on May 23, and I think it was in April that a character on "All My Children" did a reading. Both appearances used standard Rider-Waite decks.

Cactus

Scarlet27 said:
I remember one of Charmed's episodes, but barely remember the details. I think Phoebe was going to get married (don't ask me with whom *lol*) and by some reason the redhead had a Tarot deck and she kept getting the same cards. I think they were the Devil, Death and another one...
Anyways, since I saw it I really liked that deck, if anyone has a clue on which was it, I'd appreciate the information =)

I saw that episode, too, and loved the deck. Well, at least the three cards she pulled. Phoebe was marrying Cole (grrrr) and Page just got the deck from Piper as a gift.

She shuffled and I saw that the backs were a deep red or maroon mixed with black and I loved it! Then she asked what's in store for Phoebe and Cole and pulled The Lovers, the 3 of Swords and Death (of course!).

I did a search about that deck a while ago (on the internet, not on AC) and it seems that nobody knows the deck and that it might be a prop deck. I think so because I think we'd all have that deck if it weren't a prop deck!

Scarlet27

Mmm... yep. I guess you're right.
Damn! I loved that deck =3

I'll keep searching, just in case... maybe some day it'll appear somewhere.

silverwings94

Just saw that episode the other day and loved the deck. Your probably right about it being a prop deeck.I check in the Charmed BOS and that episode wasn't in it.
Darn. Would love to find that deck.