The Fool and I

fina

So I've recently begun to explore tarot. I bought a deck and sat down to figure out what my relationship with tarot would be, what I would learn, etc. I pulled the Fool. Very apt I thought, as I am just beginning this journey of exploration. Then a few days later, I asked what my relationship with this specific deck would be. The Fool again. Okay, once again fitting. Then I bought another deck and asked what my relationship with that deck would be like. Any guesses? Yup, the Fool.

So it appears I have a relationship with the Fool now. I sure hope I learn a lot and don't just fall off that cliff :)

GryffinSong

Ah, I love the innocent courage of the fool! Have fun with your new journey!!! :)

Bloudwedd

Aaaaawwww! How cute! And wonderful! As said before - enjoy your journey and have faith in yourself!

re-pete-a

Trust your faith ,jump,deal with what may come , the fool isn't about sticking to the norm it's about having courage to face the challenges of life , that's why they're called fools , They're prepared to step out into the unknown and DO THEIR BELIEFS. They Experience life, not talk about it.
________

Cactus

Isn't that cool when you get a card repeatedly? I recently was shuffling the Bohemian Gothic deck and two times the Ace of Cups just fell out. So I took note.

The next day I did my daily draw and though not from the BG deck, I drew the Ace of Cups (from the Celestial Tarot). And the Ace of Cups for a while was the card I constantly drew for my daily back in Nov and Dec 07.

re-pete-a

love to know , was it the chrissy spirit or lovvie dovvies, that came your way???
________

xhollysue

You DID remember to shuffle the decks before flipping over the top card, right?

Ha ha - just kiddding. :p

Foolishness is yummy!

berrieh

Aw, you've got a stalker! ;) I love 'stalker' cards.
They follow us until we learn their secrets, and we're always better for it.
And The Fool isn't an altogether bad card to be stalked by!

fina

re-pete-a said:
love to know , was it the chrissy spirit or lovvie dovvies, that came your way???
not sure what you mean by this...

re-pete-a

sorry, the comment was directed at cactus, how foolish not to be more specific, it is your thread FINA.... confusion , now that's a funny/odd mental playground. The experienced fool sees the inward spiralling of thought, the battening down of the mental hatches of the mind, the ducking for cover . THAT'S WHAT THIS FOOL SEES AND FEELS.How does this knowledge come? experience ! The fool isn't afraid to self examine honestly. To be the TAROT FOOL requires courage , FINA keep exploring.
________