1 card exchanges for JUNE 👌

selenatarot

Hi Selena :)
This thread will remain open for rest of June so you're welcome anytime. I'll read whenever I'm online and feel like it.

Knight of Cups
Clarified by Death

It seems a new offer is in the works for your in your career, the offer would come out of good will. It might be someone approaching you with a new career path that will change you drastically and take you in a whole new direction. It will be evolutionary and transformation. You'll learn and grow a lot in the next few months career wise. Stay alert!
Good luck :thumbsup:

Q> If my guides were to talk to me right now, what would they say

Thank you so much for the reading. I am feeling quite restless and recently I have actually been approached by a company about a job. They have told me they would like to have me back if I decide to apply obviously I have to do well in the interview. The job would change my career because it is a leadership role. I will update you next month about it if I get it.

7 of cups clarified by page of swords

Noni, I think what they would say to you is that you are quite a dreamer and maybe have a lot on your mind. It may be that you have many choices to make and can't seem to make a decision about what you would like to do. Sometimes your fantasies can get the best of you. They would ask you to make a decision and committ to it. If you are not an indecisive person then the card shows me that you need to let your imagination run wild at times so that you can release your creativity. I also see that they want you to study in some form because you are very intelligent but you need to become succinct in how you present your information as it can come across as wishy washy at times. Make any sense?

Noni

Thank you so much for the reading. I am feeling quite restless and recently I have actually been approached by a company about a job. They have told me they would like to have me back if I decide to apply obviously I have to do well in the interview. The job would change my career because it is a leadership role. I will update you next month about it if I get it.

7 of cups clarified by page of swords

Noni, I think what they would say to you is that you are quite a dreamer and maybe have a lot on your mind. It may be that you have many choices to make and can't seem to make a decision about what you would like to do. Sometimes your fantasies can get the best of you. They would ask you to make a decision and committ to it. If you are not an indecisive person then the card shows me that you need to let your imagination run wild at times so that you can release your creativity. I also see that they want you to study in some form because you are very intelligent but you need to become succinct in how you present your information as it can come across as wishy washy at times. Make any sense?

Glad your reading made sense...I was a bit baffled with the Knight of Cups but then I felt it was a new offer for work lol.

You're reading is quite appropriate. I'm not actually dreaming much these days as I've too much on...so maybe I need to decide things in some way hmm...OK food for thought.
The study bit is so true and I need to work on how I present info for sure. In fact I'm trying to understand how I can present info better especially in written form in terms of my study.

Thanks for the exchange Serena :)

AppleSpice

Hi AppleSpice :)
Welcome to my thread!
I've not read for you before so lets see....

9 of cups
Clarified by Justice

Now it seems that JL is quite a self-assured person. Somehow for me 9 of cups is a person who is self centred and would aim to please themselves first and their emotional needs before looking to do anything for others. If this sounds like JL then afraid he/she is not a good match. This person will make you do more work in the relationship as they might act a bit smug knowing they got you. This person is quite well balanced no doubt but is not so easy going, they are set in their ways and might think their way is the only way. If you can compromise then things can work but it will take a gentle patient approach from you to work with JL. They have a good logical mind and a great sense of ethics so you've to way the pros and cons here.
This question is not really appropriate for a short reading as relationships are so complex.

Without knowing much details this is a cold reading so take it with a pinch of salt please

I actually misread the thread as a "one exchange" thread and then saw it was actually a "one card" exchange thread, haha! Was about to detract my post. Agree, this question wasn't really appropriate for one card though.

I can't really say if this sounds like JL because I don't know them very well yet. I do get the sense that he may be trying to show off a little, but I think any guy tries to show off a little when you're trying to impress someone you like. JL has shown an interest but I'm unsure if this is something I should pursue. My friends said I should at least give him a chance, which I intend to do because it would be unfair of me to cut things off when I don't really know him that well. I have a feeling he will be asking me out on a date soon so we'll see how much I can get to know about him then.

In concerns to the nine of cups, I agree, usually this card would normally interpreted as very positive but it is a card of self-loving more than anything. If, after a date with him, I decide to pursue it then I have no problem with compromising because that's literally in my nature to compromise everything with everyone. I hate discord and disagreement and believe fervently in harmony and balance.

Thanks for your reading! It was helpful!

Your Q> I wonder how my new guy views how we communicate with each other atm

How your new guy views the communication between you and them: Six of Swords

I believe your new man views the communication between you and them, as something that needs a lot of work. He currently views things in the transitional phase. Not a good place, but not really a bad place either. It's just the nature of adaption really, and change or changing, is never easy and takes work to help move along. Although I do feel a good supportive emotion towards this stride so this may be coming from you, him, or both of you. He might also view the problems you two might have towards communication is more of a mental block because of bad habits. Nothing really related to your actual personalities or traits, but sometimes it's our habits that cause these kinds of problems.

How can the communication between you and them, improve? Page of Wands

To me, this card says "try something new", but I would like to interpret this card towards this reading as "try to change" because change is also new. Try to be open to change. Old habits die hard, unless you are willing to change some things. Of course, never change yourself, but change your habits. People can often confuse the two and think that by changing their habits, they are changing themselves. In our generations of self-growth we are always told to never change ourselves for others. I don't think anybody should change themselves for any other reasons except for themselves, but habits are different. If someone has a bad habit of storming off in the middle of an argument, would it be bad to change that behavior?

Went off in a little rant, but hopefully some of the things I said made some sense to you! I hope this helps you in some way!

Thanks,

AppleSpice

Noni

I actually misread the thread as a "one exchange" thread and then saw it was actually a "one card" exchange thread, haha! Was about to detract my post. Agree, this question wasn't really appropriate for one card though.

I can't really say if this sounds like JL because I don't know them very well yet. I do get the sense that he may be trying to show off a little, but I think any guy tries to show off a little when you're trying to impress someone you like. JL has shown an interest but I'm unsure if this is something I should pursue. My friends said I should at least give him a chance, which I intend to do because it would be unfair of me to cut things off when I don't really know him that well. I have a feeling he will be asking me out on a date soon so we'll see how much I can get to know about him then.

In concerns to the nine of cups, I agree, usually this card would normally interpreted as very positive but it is a card of self-loving more than anything. If, after a date with him, I decide to pursue it then I have no problem with compromising because that's literally in my nature to compromise everything with everyone. I hate discord and disagreement and believe fervently in harmony and balance.

Thanks for your reading! It was helpful!

Your Q> I wonder how my new guy views how we communicate with each other atm

How your new guy views the communication between you and them: Six of Swords

I believe your new man views the communication between you and them, as something that needs a lot of work. He currently views things in the transitional phase. Not a good place, but not really a bad place either. It's just the nature of adaption really, and change or changing, is never easy and takes work to help move along. Although I do feel a good supportive emotion towards this stride so this may be coming from you, him, or both of you. He might also view the problems you two might have towards communication is more of a mental block because of bad habits. Nothing really related to your actual personalities or traits, but sometimes it's our habits that cause these kinds of problems.

How can the communication between you and them, improve? Page of Wands

To me, this card says "try something new", but I would like to interpret this card towards this reading as "try to change" because change is also new. Try to be open to change. Old habits die hard, unless you are willing to change some things. Of course, never change yourself, but change your habits. People can often confuse the two and think that by changing their habits, they are changing themselves. In our generations of self-growth we are always told to never change ourselves for others. I don't think anybody should change themselves for any other reasons except for themselves, but habits are different. If someone has a bad habit of storming off in the middle of an argument, would it be bad to change that behavior?

Went off in a little rant, but hopefully some of the things I said made some sense to you! I hope this helps you in some way!

Thanks,

AppleSpice

AH! OK...LOL...maybe you were meant to get the message that the cards picked up for JL....just a thought :)

FB: Yes! its new and we're both not being open and too forthcoming tbh as we're both sort of tentative due to the newness. So the transitional phase makes sense. But I sense we both are genuinely giving this a go for now.
I completely agree I don't believe in changing for others...also that then is not genuine change...desire to change has to be out of self-awareness.
I guess we both are still holding on to the past habits etc. due to our respective past experiences so maybe that is what needs to be changed. I do tend to hold back quite a bit in communication due to my last relationship experience.

Thanks for the reading exchange :)

Good luck with JL :thumbsup:

mahafrins

Tell me how AP feels about me at present?

Also what will happen to me next month?

Noni

Hi M :)
Tell me how AP feels about me at present?

High Priestess
Clarified by Hermit

Two majors and both kinda inner looking, so I think AP is kinda looking within to see and understand how he truly feels about you. He does feel a spiritual or intuitive connection with you which is mysterious to him, he knows there is more between you two then meets the eye BUT he doesn't understand this...so he's trying to gain more insight and doing some soul searching and seeking.

Also what will happen to me next month?
Ace of coins
Clarified by Magician

It seems next month an opportunity work wise will be presented to you or you'll get a bright idea or new energy that you'll focus on getting more economic stability in your life. Next month will be better for you work wise, keep showing your skills and knowledge and network...you might be able to charm people into giving you more work :)

For me. please ask Universe to tell me---how successful I've been in letting go of A?

empress's dress

hello noni. i have no idea if you are open for this type of exchange. i would prefer to read more cards if you will let me. i will just keep my answer short. i am totally fine with you reading one and will not feel cheated lol if that feels right for you. and i hope you don't feel burdened if i read more than one. i can exchange now. no problem if you don't want to exchange. thanks!

Noni

hello noni. i have no idea if you are open for this type of exchange. i would prefer to read more cards if you will let me. i will just keep my answer short. i am totally fine with you reading one and will not feel cheated lol if that feels right for you. and i hope you don't feel burdened if i read more than one. i can exchange now. no problem if you don't want to exchange. thanks!

Hi E :)
Always pleasure to read for you. I'll pick one card and then another to clarify.
Sometimes less is more and I do put in best to connect to try to give as much insight.
Let me know your question. You can read as you like...you're such an experience reader with great insights...I always learn from you.

mahafrins

So well I spurned Ap I called him gay he got so touchy he blocked me from his watsapp that why I asked how he felt but he now doesn't know what I am upto. So now I am not sure whether priestess means not sure of what to feel or he doesn't know what I am upto or just I am a sex goddess ..

I got a small job as a professor pays Little but I am liking.

I took a 3 Carder cause this for me says a story and I don't say 100% success I wish I had this success with Ap it's technically tough... But I will get there too.
A was so stuck in heart and mind you were crazy about him but it was slow... Then once you finished off and moved on completely you changed for good and those feelings for him have died now the man is history.

6 of cups base

8 of swords world death

empress's dress

Hi E :)
Always pleasure to read for you. I'll pick one card and then another to clarify.
Sometimes less is more and I do put in best to connect to try to give as much insight.
Let me know your question. You can read as you like...you're such an experience reader with great insights...I always learn from you.

lol i am more of an intuitive reader. and all power to less is more. i need more cards to see the picture. all power to how we read best! you are such a gifted reader. thank you for allowing the exchange.

i am trying to get this project off the ground. the issue has been i can't find a place to do it. it is an art project that requires i interact with passers-by (no money involved) and i would like to do it for the next several months. at the place best suited to it ambience wise, the owner is never there when she says she will be and the people there seem scared of her and this does not bode well. i am fed up of going there trying to find her. at what kind of place should i do this? (and if it is ok if i may have a follow up) thanks!

Save