1 card exchanges for JUNE 👌

Noni

So well I spurned Ap I called him gay he got so touchy he blocked me from his watsapp that why I asked how he felt but he now doesn't know what I am upto. So now I am not sure whether priestess means not sure of what to feel or he doesn't know what I am upto or just I am a sex goddess ..

I got a small job as a professor pays Little but I am liking.
LOL you're such a fun spirit M :)
I was just listening to this song...Baby you're a firework (Kate Perry)...its so you :D

I took a 3 Carder cause this for me says a story and I don't say 100% success I wish I had this success with Ap it's technically tough... But I will get there too.
A was so stuck in heart and mind you were crazy about him but it was slow... Then once you finished off and moved on completely you changed for good and those feelings for him have died now the man is history.

6 of cups base

8 of swords world death
WOOHOOO!!!! :party:
I'm jumping with JOY....Yes!!! I was crazy for him like I've never been for another guy....he was my dream come true but he broke my heart and I'm so glad to know this. Thanks for delivering this message to me M :)

Noni

lol i am more of an intuitive reader. and all power to less is more. i need more cards to see the picture. all power to how we read best! you are such a gifted reader. thank you for allowing the exchange.

i am trying to get this project off the ground. the issue has been i can't find a place to do it. it is an art project that requires i interact with passers-by (no money involved) and i would like to do it for the next several months. at the place best suited to it ambience wise, the owner is never there when she says she will be and the people there seem scared of her and this does not bode well. i am fed up of going there trying to find her. what kind of place should i do this? (and if it is ok if i may have a follow up) thanks!

Save
Moon
Clarified by 6 of Cups

It seems you know the place that will be right for this project...its in your neighborhood. You know some people there, they are your neighbors or old friends or someone you share history with. You need to tune into your emotions get more clarity overall, it seems you might get a dream or find the answer you seek when you're at peace in night time and feeling more intuitive. You need to find a place that you feel an emotional connection to...some place that has some mystery is not too obvious but has a demure aura though might be in an open neighborhood (with even birds, people etc around) but still have a certain quietude about it. BUT the strong theme here is emotions and friendly environment outside in surrounding neighborhood. You need to find a place you feel an emotional attraction to.

Q. For me, you know a little bit about my work history last year as you did a long reading for me but even if you don't that's OK.....my question is...
please ask the Universe---How successful I've been in forgiving D and A (two people, work relationships)?

empress's dress

Moon
Clarified by 6 of Cups

It seems you know the place that will be right for this project...its in your neighborhood. You know some people there, they are your neighbors or old friends or someone you share history with. You need to tune into your emotions get more clarity overall, it seems you might get a dream or find the answer you seek when you're at peace in night time and feeling more intuitive. You need to find a place that you feel an emotional connection to...some place that has some mystery is not too obvious but has a demure aura though might be in an open neighborhood (with even birds, people etc around) but still have a certain quietude about it. BUT the strong theme here is emotions and friendly environment outside in surrounding neighborhood. You need to find a place you feel an emotional attraction to.

Q. For me, you know a little bit about my work history last year as you did a long reading for me but even if you don't that's OK.....my question is...
please ask the Universe---How successful I've been in forgiving D and A (two people, work relationships)?

10 of pents empress 4 of pents 5 of swords the moon king of cups 6 of wands

i am going to say you are just about there. you are still clinging a bit to the hurt(totally normal and it is still ok that you haven't fully forgiven them!). lol i guess you wouldn't be asking if you felt you had totally forgiven them. if your goal is total forgiveness look at this as the semi finals and the next round you are done -- victory! but never go into denial or forget about what happened. i think the goal is take the experience to heart but be free of bitterness. and if part of this question is about avoiding the pitfall of biterness i am going to say you are totally on track of finding your place in the world again and standing proud and tall and once defeated but 2x closer to nowhere near giving up ever again. this has been an important time of morning, growth and rebuilding yourself. soon. very soon. hugs noni. this actually was a very emo reading for me!

i will give feedback in a moment.

empress's dress

Moon
Clarified by 6 of Cups

thank you so much for this reading! i may know for sure at night but as a follow up i am wondering if ml a town is the right place(not this town or any of its neighborhoods)?

it is very laid back and the town has 1/10th of the pretension of this town. my neighborhood is as you describe and i will ask a neighbor for some advice (great idea), but unfortunately it is also a litigious neighborhood. and i would prefer to stay away from the litigious nuts around here. haha...and i would hate that they would want to participate actually. because their enthusiasm now could backfire on me later. hahaha. but thank you for that encouragement. and thank you for the descirption of the place. it really helps.

no problem if you don't want to do a follow up. i am happy to read for you again.

Noni

thank you so much for this reading! i may know for sure at night but as a follow up i am wondering if ml a town is the right place(not this town or any of its neighborhoods)?

it is very laid back and the town has 1/10th of the pretension of this town. my neighborhood is as you describe and i will ask a neighbor for some advice (great idea), but unfortunately it is also a litigious neighborhood. and i would prefer to stay away from the litigious nuts around here. haha...and i would hate that they would want to participate actually. because their enthusiasm now could backfire on me later. hahaha. but thank you for that encouragement. and thank you for the descirption of the place. it really helps.

no problem if you don't want to do a follow up. i am happy to read for you again.

Thanks for the feedback :)
I really hope you find the right place.
Lets check about ML:

Knight of cups,
(clarified by Tower, Strength, Knight of wands)

The first card ties in with the earlier reading of 6 of cups as well as emotions of the Moon. This place does meet what the previous reading indicated.
It is a pleasant place but there might be some disruptive forces around that you'd need to exert your will power to control.
It seems this place will be good for creative art project if you can get certain people on board, maybe some powerful people who have some pull can tame the disruptive forces in the surrounds so that you can carry on without hassle...there will be lot of excitement in this place and you'll be able to generate enthusiasm.

Hope this helps!
Good luck :thumbsup:

Q> I'd just like to know why D.S. did not reply to my email after discussing offering me work when we talked and if he intends to still honor his offer?

Noni

10 of pents empress 4 of pents 5 of swords the moon king of cups 6 of wands

i am going to say you are just about there. you are still clinging a bit to the hurt(totally normal and it is still ok that you haven't fully forgiven them!). lol i guess you wouldn't be asking if you felt you had totally forgiven them. if your goal is total forgiveness look at this as the semi finals and the next round you are done -- victory! but never go into denial or forget about what happened. i think the goal is take the experience to heart but be free of bitterness. and if part of this question is about avoiding the pitfall of biterness i am going to say you are totally on track of finding your place in the world again and standing proud and tall and once defeated but 2x closer to nowhere near giving up ever again. this has been an important time of morning, growth and rebuilding yourself. soon. very soon. hugs noni. this actually was a very emo reading for me!

i will give feedback in a moment.

OH! I am sorry to know it made you emotional, its been a journey....I feel lot calmer and don't think of them. I'm still having to deal with some of the consequences but I've had a lot of support in that organisation as well as outside as what they did was clearly unacceptable at many levels. For me bitterness is poisoning myself so honestly I don't feel much bitterness for them but just sad sometimes still...as my life has not recovered and I've a long journey ahead to succeed work wise as what they did set me back.
Thank you for the reading Empress hugs :)

empress's dress

Lets check about ML:

Knight of cups,

The first card ties in with the earlier reading of 6 of cups as well as emotions of the Moon. This place does meet what the previous reading indicated.
It is a pleasant place but there might be some disruptive forces around that you'd need to exert your will power to control.
It seems this place will be good for creative art project if you can get certain people on board, maybe some powerful people who have some pull can tame the disruptive forces in the surrounds so that you can carry on without hassle...there will be lot of excitement in this place and you'll be able to generate enthusiasm.

Hope this helps!

Q> I'd just like to know why D.S. did not reply to my email after discussing offering me work when we talked and if he intends to still honor his offer?

thank you. in a week i will let you know how things have developed. that place is so chillaxing compared to here. i wish i was there now! i live in a very sparsely populated region, lots of nature. but there are millions of tourists. and i want to interact with them. so this sounds excellent.

Save

empress's dress

OH! I am sorry to know it made you emotional, its been a journey....I feel lot calmer and don't think of them. I'm still having to deal with some of the consequences but I've had a lot of support in that organisation as well as outside as what they did was clearly unacceptable at many levels. For me bitterness is poising myself I don't feel much bitterness for them but just sad sometimes still as my life has not recovered and I've a long journey ahead to succeed work wise as what they did set me back.
Thank you for the reading Empress hugs :)

like i said you are almost done. :) sometimes i connect very deeply with someone's emotions and that is just what happened. i am so happy that consciously you have let go. and perhaps you are done and i am wrong. i felt the cards were saying just a little bit more. but i wish you so much goodness going forward with fulfilling your dreams and moving forward. the main thing is you are moving forward.

this sounds so corny but it is so true -- hitting a limit is the best groundwork for success.

empress's dress

Lets check about ML:

Knight of cups,

Hope this helps!

I'd just like to know why D.S. did not reply to my email after discussing offering me work when we talked

chariot 2 of swords devil 10 of wands lovers knight of wands

he hasn't replied simply because he is busy, distracted and when given a choice about what he needs to do you have been put on the to do list vs the do right now list. it doesn't seem personal at all. and it doesn't seem he doesn't want to. he seems brash and good at reading people (a sweet talker) and follows his newest interest monomaniacally. he is doing as he will do.

if he intends to still honor his offer?
justice chariot ace of cups 8 of cups 3 of swords 6 of wands 7 of swords

i think he has misplaced it in his memory (ah euphemisms). the 7 of swords here is about self absorption and stealing time for himself and chaos in his mind too. i get the sense he wanted to and had every intention to but it has dislodged by a new thing he is doing and wants to focus on exclusively that. does this make sense about what you know about him? i hope i am totally wrong.

what can you do?

page of wands 7 of pents magician 8 of swords page of cups

this is a tough one. he is the magician and in control and he wants to do what he wants to do and things slip his mind.. you can wait but i recommend you go and find something else in the mean time as you wait. but don't sit and wait! do something else and wait. if he gets to you great, if not, great too. you can make another situation for yourself. all those pages are pointing to you putting yourself out there. do it. you have lots of grace! this is clear. gracefully go about looking for something else

at least right now i would not contact him about it. i get the sense he has quadruple of what he has time to do. but ask this question daily! there will be that right moment! and everything can change!

sorry i took so long!

Save

Noni

thank you. in a week i will let you know how things have developed. that place is so chillaxing compared to here. i wish i was there now! i live in a very sparsely populated region, lots of nature. but there are millions of tourists. and i want to interact with them. so this sounds excellent.

Save

Great to know.
Hope it all works out for you :)