1 card exchanges for JUNE 👌

Noni

I'd just like to know why D.S. did not reply to my email after discussing offering me work when we talked

chariot 2 of swords devil 10 of wands lovers knight of wands

he hasn't replied simply because he is busy, distracted and when given a choice about what he needs to do you have been put on the to do list vs the do right now list. it doesn't seem personal at all. and it doesn't seem he doesn't want to. he seems brash and good at reading people (a sweet talker) and follows his newest interest monomaniacally. he is doing as he will do.

if he intends to still honor his offer?
justice chariot ace of cups 8 of cups 3 of swords 6 of wands 7 of swords

i think he has misplaced it in his memory (ah euphemisms). the 7 of swords here is about self absorption and stealing time for himself and chaos in his mind too. i get the sense he wanted to and had every intention to but it has dislodged by a new thing he is doing and wants to focus on exclusively that. does this make sense about what you know about him? i hope i am totally wrong.

what can you do?

page of wands 7 of pents magician 8 of swords page of cups

this is a tough one. he is the magician and in control and he wants to do what he wants to do and things slip his mind.. you can wait but i recommend you go and find something else in the mean time as you wait. but don't sit and wait! do something else and wait. if he gets to you great, if not, great too. you can make another situation for yourself. all those pages are pointing to you putting yourself out there. do it. you have lots of grace! this is clear. gracefully go about looking for something else

at least right now i would not contact him about it. i get the sense he has quadruple of what he has time to do. but ask this question daily! there will be that right moment!

sorry i took so long!

Save

You've described him well, he's sweet talker and can read people well no wonder he's so successful business wise!
He does have a few different business interests so no wonder he's forgotten about it as the project he wanted me to work on may not have taken off for some reason.
Yes, I think that is good advice...I'll keep looking.
Just disappointed it was a good offer!
Thanks for the exchange Empress.

Best wishes
:)

empress's dress

You've described him well, he's sweet talker and can read people well no wonder he's so successful business wise!
He does have a few different business interests so no wonder he's forgotten about it as the project he wanted me to work on may not have taken off for some reason.
Yes, I think that is good advice...I'll keep looking.
Just disappointed it was a good offer!
Thanks for the exchange Empress.

Best wishes

thank you too noni!

i can't underscore enough this is just today about getting back to him. he seems highly changeable and tomorrow the green light could go on to email, call or even go to the office. if you feel good about it, do it! they say don't ask the same question but if the situation is highly changeable no reason to not keep asking. but there is a point when you will know and be at peace with an outcome that is not as you wished. everything has pointed to you reaching great success in time. just appreciate the time it will take. and it is funny i read on this question a few days ago. granted only with 2 cards but it pointed to him contacting you this week. the question might shift to you when can you contact him again?
x

Noni

thank you too noni!

i can't underscore enough this is just today about getting back to him. he seems highly changeable and tomorrow the green light could go on to email, call or even go to the office. if you feel good about it, do it! they say don't ask the same question but if the situation is highly changeable no reason to not keep asking. but there is a point when you will know and be at peace with an outcome that is not as you wished. everything has pointed to you reaching great success in time. just appreciate the time it will take. and it is funny i read on this question a few days ago. granted only with 2 cards but it pointed to him contacting you this week. the question might shift to you when can you contact him again?
x

Thanks for this extra bit Empress :)
I've written two follow-up emails to him in subsequent weeks as he was to inform me about the details of the offer around the 8th...we spoke on the the 1st, he had organised the meeting with me then.
So now I don't think its wise to follow-up more, my experience dealing with him since early April is he's very prompt in his reply so something seems amiss to me as this is different behavior from our previous interactions.
I've a few more meeting coming up with other prospects so lets see what happens.

Cheers

nicejade

Hi! Noni!

I was wondering, if I do nothing else, what will be the job outcome of my interview yesterday?

If a no go (and you don't mind reading a second question), What can I do to secure the position?

Noni

Hi! Noni!

I was wondering, if I do nothing else, what will be the job outcome of my interview yesterday?
HI Nicejade :)
Good to see ya here! been a while since I read for you.

Knight of Cups
Clarified by Fool

It seems that the job may be offered to you soon, it will be a new start for you and will give you lot of hope and sense of adventure. You'll feel like a new beginning has taken place in your life and would be excited to start afresh at this job.

If a no go (and you don't mind reading a second question), What can I do to secure the position?
Knight of Wands
You need to show your energy and enthusiasm for the job. Sort of like strut your stuff...show your skills, display your knowledge...don't hide be a bit of a show off...as they say if you have it, you flaunt it.

For me, you can just pick 3 cards for one question please:
Just want to know what is going on with my new guy in regards to me now.

nicejade

HI Nicejade :)
Good to see ya here! been a while since I read for you.

Yes! I'm not on here at all consistently but then I miss you guys so much I have to come back and drop by. So good to see you!

Knight of Cups
Clarified by Fool

It seems that the job may be offered to you soon, it will be a new start for you and will give you lot of hope and sense of adventure. You'll feel like a new beginning has taken place in your life and would be excited to start afresh at this job.

Oh I so hope so! It would really help me out and be a great new start for me in feeling like I'm being me. I would be so happy. I have been having a lot of difficulties in the past years and this would be great

Knight of Wands
You need to show your energy and enthusiasm for the job. Sort of like strut your stuff...show your skills, display your knowledge...don't hide be a bit of a show off...as they say if you have it, you flaunt it.

I think I showed that at the interview. At least I hope so! I have a conflict that I could get rid of that could put me out of the running but I told him I was committed to it. I'm worried it may get in the way. :(

For me, you can just pick 3 cards for one question please:
Just want to know what is going on with my new guy in regards to me now.

Oh Sure!
Base: Wheel of Fortune
The emperor, 5 of swords, Knight of cups

It looks like He is trying to get a hold of himself really. He's going around and around trying to figure out what he wants and how to go about it. He is probably going hold and cold on you and confusing you. He doesn't want to seem too interested and he doesn't want to seem disinterested. I think he is just not being himself but either has people telling him or just own his own thinks different things will win you over. He does something and second guesses himself and compensates in the other direction. He is far too in his head about this and isn't able to relax and let things take their course

Does that make sense?

kazz1

what are f's feelings/thoughts for me today?

Noni

Yes! I'm not on here at all consistently but then I miss you guys so much I have to come back and drop by. So good to see you!

Oh I so hope so! It would really help me out and be a great new start for me in feeling like I'm being me. I would be so happy. I have been having a lot of difficulties in the past years and this would be great

I think I showed that at the interview. At least I hope so! I have a conflict that I could get rid of that could put me out of the running but I told him I was committed to it. I'm worried it may get in the way. :(

Oh Sure!
Base: Wheel of Fortune
The emperor, 5 of swords, Knight of cups

It looks like He is trying to get a hold of himself really. He's going around and around trying to figure out what he wants and how to go about it. He is probably going hold and cold on you and confusing you. He doesn't want to seem too interested and he doesn't want to seem disinterested. I think he is just not being himself but either has people telling him or just own his own thinks different things will win you over. He does something and second guesses himself and compensates in the other direction. He is far too in his head about this and isn't able to relax and let things take their course

Does that make sense?
A good read! I think you've explained him well to me...he seems distracted or distant or a bit cold too for last few days. I also think he's not being himself since this past weekend he seems a bit less interested. ):
Do these cards say he's still interested or not? can you tell?

My intuition says you'll get the job...please come back and update :)

Thanks for the exchange~
Best wishes, Nicejade
:heart:

nicejade

A good read! I think you've explained him well to me...he seems distracted or distant or a bit cold too for last few days. I also think he's not being himself since this past weekend he seems a bit less interested. ):
Do these cards say he's still interested or not? can you tell?

My intuition says you'll get the job...please come back and update :)

Thanks for the exchange~
Best wishes, Nicejade
:heart:

Thank you! I will update!

I believe he does still have interest but he is trying to get you. It's almost like he's game playing and thinking being cold will make you more interested. I don't think he means to play games but just that he thinks this is what will make you like him. Not being himself.

Noni

what are f's feelings/thoughts for me today?
Hey Kazz :)
Thanks for sitting!

Feelings:
Page of Cups

OMG!!! he's feeling all love dovey towards you...he has some warm fuzzy feelings for you now...feels like a teenager in love :)

Thoughts:
10 of Cups

He has really happy thought about you...thinking you have it all and are a perfect 10 in his eyes.

What you need to know:
5 of Swords
It seems inside he's really warming up to you and wants a closer emotional connection with you. However, outside or part of him....is still mentally conflicted and debating and fighting these loving thoughts and feelings he has for you.
So outwards he might still show like he doesn't care at all.

Q> What is my new guy's predominant emotion about me that he's most aware of atm