1 card exchanges for JUNE 👌

Noni

Thank you! I will update!

I believe he does still have interest but he is trying to get you. It's almost like he's game playing and thinking being cold will make you more interested. I don't think he means to play games but just that he thinks this is what will make you like him. Not being himself.

Another reading picked up that he thinks he does/ gives more because he has developed feelings for me and he is afraid I don't feel the same for him when I do too. So what you've said makes sense. Thanks for the clarity!

Hope all goes well for you here on :)

Tarot2015

Reading

Who among these look forward to be friends:

1.AClN
2.ASPEC
3.ATLL
4.ASHS
5.ATHN
6.AFR
7.ALDN

Noni

Who among these look forward to be friends:

1.AClN
2.ASPEC
3.ATLL
4.ASHS
5.ATHN
6.AFR
7.ALDN

Hi Tarot2015
I was posting that I'm closing the thread for today.
Please come back tomorrow if you still have the same question. I'll post when the thread is open

Cheers
:)

kazz1

Hey Kazz :)
Thanks for sitting!

Feelings:
Page of Cups

OMG!!! he's feeling all love dovey towards you...he has some warm fuzzy feelings for you now...feels like a teenager in love :)

Thoughts:
10 of Cups

He has really happy thought about you...thinking you have it all and are a perfect 10 in his eyes.

What you need to know:
5 of Swords
It seems inside he's really warming up to you and wants a closer emotional connection with you. However, outside or part of him....is still mentally conflicted and debating and fighting these loving thoughts and feelings he has for you.
So outwards he might still show like he doesn't care at all.

Q> What is my new guy's predominant emotion about me that he's most aware of atm

What is my new guy's predominant emotion about me that he's most aware of atm

Base justice
High priestess, page of pentacles, 8 of petnacles
Jumper sun

With the base as justice I feel that he feels that you guys are bonded together and are meant to be. With the high priestess he sees you as this mysterious woman who he cant quite figure out but someone who he feels connected to on a subconscious level. With the of pentacles I feel that he cherishes you and truly sees you for your value and 8 of pentacles if eel he is willing to make things work and build something more solid with you. The pentacles in this case represent stability and strong foundations so he is committed. With the sun I feel their may have been a moment where he had an epiphany that this is the one girl for me and hes quiet happy about your nature and personality. He feels he has finally met the girl he deserves. There aren’t any wands, cups or swords here. So I feel these feelings will last a long time. There are also 3 majors here and all positive so I feel that this has the potential to be great.

Hope that helps.

Noni

What is my new guy's predominant emotion about me that he's most aware of atm

Base justice
High priestess, page of pentacles, 8 of petnacles
Jumper sun

With the base as justice I feel that he feels that you guys are bonded together and are meant to be. With the high priestess he sees you as this mysterious woman who he cant quite figure out but someone who he feels connected to on a subconscious level. With the of pentacles I feel that he cherishes you and truly sees you for your value and 8 of pentacles if eel he is willing to make things work and build something more solid with you. The pentacles in this case represent stability and strong foundations so he is committed. With the sun I feel their may have been a moment where he had an epiphany that this is the one girl for me and hes quiet happy about your nature and personality. He feels he has finally met the girl he deserves. There aren’t any wands, cups or swords here. So I feel these feelings will last a long time. There are also 3 majors here and all positive so I feel that this has the potential to be great.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reading Kazz :)
I see a lot of slow moving energy in these cards which resonates....the Sun gives me hope.

Noni

Kazz's reading:
Q. i also sent f an email would you be able to see how he will feel about it and if i will get a response

Pope Clarified by King of wands

It seems F will feel that he needs to do the right thing, he will feel passionate about you or whatever is in the email and would want to act on his passion but he will still hold on to good old fashioned values and restraint himself from action as he feels his passion needs to be controlled and he has to be cautious and maintain the status quo as action will bring about change
Why would he not act?
King of swords
So he thinks he need to stay logical and act with caution as indicated by the Pope card earlier
Will he reply?
2 of wands clarified by 3 of swords
It seems he will consider it but he will not reply as he thinks he's not ready for a partnership or collaboration

mahafrins

How will my birth chart readings go I now can read the vedic birth chart

Noni

How will my birth chart readings go I now can read the vedic birth chart

Chariot
Seems like the readings will be success you still need to learn some elements and master it but it seems you soon will. You're confident and are making real progress.

Also asked what kind of feedback will you get?
4 of cups
You might have problem with the feedback maybe some people might not be open to the readings or not give up enough feedback or not accept what the reading is saying. Its more about them than your effort or reading abilities.

Advice
King of Cups
Seems you need to master your emotions when doing the readings, keep emotion in check and also be sensitive towards others when delivering the readings.

Q> Is he consciously pulling back from me now and if so why is it something I did or something related to him

kazz1

Kazz's reading:
Q. i also sent f an email would you be able to see how he will feel about it and if i will get a response

Pope Clarified by King of wands

It seems F will feel that he needs to do the right thing, he will feel passionate about you or whatever is in the email and would want to act on his passion but he will still hold on to good old fashioned values and restraint himself from action as he feels his passion needs to be controlled and he has to be cautious and maintain the status quo as action will bring about change
Why would he not act?
King of swords
So he thinks he need to stay logical and act with caution as indicated by the Pope card earlier
Will he reply?
2 of wands clarified by 3 of swords
It seems he will consider it but he will not reply as he thinks he's not ready for a partnership or collaboration

this is on point. he did not reply. There really was no need fora reply.but i was hoping he would if he wanted to start something with me.

Noni

this is on point. he did not reply. There really was no need fora reply.but i was hoping he would if he wanted to start something with me.

Do you have another question?