#1 Rag to Riches readings

CosmicBeing

Career, school, finance oriented readings.

So two people have to exchange.
CLOSED
1 person for each day
I won't be reading on the weekends & Monday because that is me day.
*For those that fall on the exchange date...I will be doing mixed readings tarot with the tea leaf oracle. Exchange dates are what they are describe..you do a reading in exchange for a reading. I am not looking for a mixed reading...so you don't have to exchange with a mixed reading...just 3 card tarot.*

3 card pulls

May 19th bluelagune *Completed*
May 23rd (exchange) Talulah26 *Completed.*
May 24th Noni *completed*
May 25th (exchange) Happytree *Completed*
May 26 AraLuck *completed*

Type of questions: How can I better cope with schooling, How will getting a job go for the next 3 months, How can I reduce my debt, How can I make extra money, How will I be as a boss/manager, How will my start up company go for the next 6 months, How can I improve my studying or what issues do I need to overcome to study better

questions I won't answer....questions such as Will I get an A on this test, should I invest in xyz, or any white criminal questions (such as fraud).

#I am not replacing your financial counselor, school counselor, a doctor, your boss, your mortgage company, etc.

I will pm you when reading is done....if you fall on the exchange day I expect the exchange to be done within 7 days. If that is not adequate time please message me and tell me what day you can post.

***If you are the type to bail on exchange...If you do disappear with no words and I see you have logged in recently. I will report you. Have respect for other people's efforts & valuable time.***

bluelagune

Hi CosmicBeing,

I'd like to sign up for a career reading.

Let me know.

bluelagune

Sure let me know your question :)

Thank you.
My question: How will the next 3 months go for me with getting hired? A company is interested in me but we can't agree on terms. However if you see something new, the better :)

Talulah26

Hi can I sit? im starting college and work experience in September and im wondering how this will go for me?

CosmicBeing

Hi can I sit? im starting college and work experience in September and im wondering how this will go for me?

Added. Are you okay with falling on an exchange day? Exchange should be completed within 7 days unless you reach out to tell me you need more time.

I just expect 3 tarot card reading in exchange.

Talulah26

Added. Are you okay with falling on an exchange day? Exchange should be completed within 7 days unless you reach out to tell me you need more time.

I just expect 3 tarot card reading in exchange.

Yeah thats no problem, thanks CosmicBeing :)

Noni

Career, school, finance oriented readings.

So three people have to exchange.
2 out of 4 spots (left) available
1 person for each day
I won't be reading on the weekends & Monday because that is me day.
*For those that fall on the exchange date...I will be doing mixed readings tarot with the tea leaf oracle. Exchange dates are what they are describe..you do a reading in exchange for a reading. I am not looking for a mixed reading...so you don't have to exchange with a mixed reading...just 3 card tarot.*

3 card pulls

May 19th bluelagune
May 22nd (exchange) Talulah26
May 23rd
May 24th (exchange)

Type of questions: How can I better cope with schooling, How will getting a job go for the next 3 months, How can I reduce my debt, How can I make extra money, How will I be as a boss/manager, How will my start up company go for the next 6 months, How can I improve my studying or what issues do I need to overcome to study better

questions I won't answer....questions such as Will I get an A on this test, should I invest in xyz, or any white criminal questions (such as fraud).

#I am not replacing your financial counselor, school counselor, a doctor, your boss, your mortgage company, etc.

I will pm you when reading is done....if you fall on the exchange day I expect the exchange to be done within 7 days. If that is not adequate time please message me and tell me what day you can post.

***If you are the type to bail on exchange...If you do disappear with no words and I see you have logged in recently. I will report you. Have respect for other people's efforts & valuable time.***

Hi Cosmic
What a great thread just what I need atm. Can I pls take the May 23rd spot?
I'd like to know- How will getting a job go for the next 1 month?

Thank you, for offering this.

Cheers
:)

CosmicBeing

Noni Added! :party: