#1 Rag to Riches readings

CosmicBeing

1 spot still available.

HappyTree

May I sit please?
My question is, how do I go from rags to riches?

AraLuck

1 spot still available.

Hi CB

Me please! I am still incorporating my travel startup and having to rely on SC (my ex whom you so much about) to help with paperwork. The process has been slow and I am even losing interest.

How do you see this startup pan out in the next 3-6 months / what progress?

Cheers :thumbsup:

CosmicBeing

May I sit please?
My question is, how do I go from rags to riches?

Let me know if you are okay with falling on exchange date. All I ask is for 3 card tarot reading within 7 days of the day your reading is posted.

Hi CB

Me please! I am still incorporating my travel startup and having to rely on SC (my ex whom you so much about) to help with paperwork. The process has been slow and I am even losing interest.

How do you see this startup pan out in the next 3-6 months / what progress?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Added to a non-exchange day unless Happytree decides they don't want to exchange.

HappyTree

Sorry for the late reply. I'm okay with reading for you :)
Let me know if you are okay with falling on exchange date. All I ask is for 3 card tarot reading within 7 days of the day your reading is posted.

Added to a non-exchange day unless Happytree decides they don't want to exchange.

CosmicBeing

bluelagune:
Thank you.
My question: How will the next 3 months go for me with getting hired? A company is interested in me but we can't agree on terms. However if you see something new, the better :)

until August 20

Knight cups - Sun - Knight clubs
I see a lot of success because of the sun. We have a strong energy of Knight...knight always made me think of fire... then you have the knight of wands....so we have a lot of fire energy here. I see an active role being taken to get hired. You might be applying to many jobs instead of just applying to a few and see what happens. The Knight of cups starts this line of reading. I think you are looking for something to come into your life that is hard to reject. It will seem like the perfect opportunity. Something that ticks off all the boxes. It is mirrored by the knight of wands...which makes me think you won't settle.

From what you have shared.....I think you won't settle on one thing. It seems like the same old same old happening...where you are trying to get the terms that is best for you...you will carry this energy on no matter if it is with the present company trying to get you or some other company. I don't see you settling.
But as I said I do see success...so I think your work/getting hired situation will be like a temp job. You will take different offers but only stick around for so long.

I pulled another card for clarity for the outcome....8 of coins/pentacles. So I definitely see success...but this 8 of coins carries the apprenticeship energy with it...which to me is a form of temporary state....a state that is temporary in the sense of trying to reach a more prosperous promising future. So I still see you playing the knight of wands type energy with HR/CEO whoever you discuss terms with for the career you are in. You won't easily settle...and I don't see you settling in the next 3 months.

If you are really wanting or needing a job...the advice I see in these cards is that you can accept these job offers...work for them..but keep searching the a better position.

I hope this made sense and I explained myself well.

bluelagune

bluelagune:
Thank you.
My question: How will the next 3 months go for me with getting hired? A company is interested in me but we can't agree on terms. However if you see something new, the better :)

until August 20
Thank you. I'll try to add details as must as possible. If you needing more specific details, please pm me.

Knight cups - Sun - Knight clubs
I see a lot of success because of the sun. We have a strong energy of Knight...knight always made me think of fire... then you have the knight of wands....so we have a lot of fire energy here. I see an active role being taken to get hired. You might be applying to many jobs instead of just applying to a few and see what happens. The Knight of cups starts this line of reading. I think you are looking for something to come into your life that is hard to reject. It will seem like the perfect opportunity. Something that ticks off all the boxes. It is mirrored by the knight of wands...which makes me think you won't settle.
I've been getting the knight of cups for a while now. Not sure why though. There is a lot of energy in this, that is correct but most of it from the company on trying unsuccessfully to force me into something that I have no interest in. I am not applying to 'too many' jobs. I'm tired of settling and I'm at the level where I can pick. Now I'm looking for something interesting that would make me happy. A perfect opportunity is correct. The ticks off the boxes also correct. And I'm not settling because I know what it did to me the last time and I'm not doing it again.

From what you have shared.....I think you won't settle on one thing. It seems like the same old same old happening...where you are trying to get the terms that is best for you...you will carry this energy on no matter if it is with the present company trying to get you or some other company. I don't see you settling.
But as I said I do see success...so I think your work/getting hired situation will be like a temp job. You will take different offers but only stick around for so long.
All of this correct. I'm refusing to settle for this specific condition in the contract and this company is not liking this very much. We've been in 'manipulating negotiations' if I can call this that. They trying to convince me that I have no choice but in life there is always a choice. Most of them are not as obvious to others because they base their opinions in negotiations based on what they would do in my position but I'm not them. I live my life for me now.

I pulled another card for clarity for the outcome....8 of coins/pentacles. So I definitely see success...but this 8 of coins carries the apprenticeship energy with it...which to me is a form of temporary state....a state that is temporary in the sense of trying to reach a more prosperous promising future. So I still see you playing the knight of wands type energy with HR/CEO whoever you discuss terms with for the career you are in. You won't easily settle...and I don't see you settling in the next 3 months.

If you are really wanting or needing a job...the advice I see in these cards is that you can accept these job offers...work for them..but keep searching the a better position.

I hope this made sense and I explained myself well.

The apprenticeship energy and CEO is the points that I'm working on. I want the position where I can learn to be my best and maybe be the CEO one day. Hope this makes sense. I'm at the point where I've been there done that, with lower positions but nothing has given me the opportunity to learn to strive for upper levels so this will definitely be a learning opportunity if the CEO lets me work for him directly. The funny thing you mentioned was playing knight of wands with the CEO, well I am attracted to the man but not sure if he would respond to me and Im not 100% convinced if mixing business and pleasure is such a good idea.

Thank you again.

CosmicBeing

I had a feeling the knight of wands was also tied to a crush....but I didn't say anything for some reason.

Well thank you for the feedback and happy it made sense to your situation.

I agree... if it's not aligned with what you feel is best for self. It is better to not compromise on something that does no good for you.

CosmicBeing

Talulah26:
Hi
im starting college and work experience in September and im wondering how this will go for me?

I used reversals in this deck
Six clubs - Ace clubs - Ace Coins
Tortoise - Crib - Bread

(slowly but surely getting ahead)
(Birth or conception of a child or enterprise)
(Period of prosperity and abundance)

It looks victorious because of the 6 of wands. You will definitely succeed here. But it looks like it will be a slow process. I see a lot of New beginnings here because of the abundance of Aces. Wands are very prominent here which could be ideas flourishing or a passion. We have the Ace of wands which might show the beginning of an idea. It is highlighted by cribs which is the birth of whatever idea will come up. Then there is the beginning of financial security or wealth. It highlights there is a period of prosperity and abundance before you on this path.

Well I hope this made sense. It was a pretty straightforward reading.

My Q: I wonder How the rest of the year will go with trying to go back to university and make a living at the same time?