#1 Rag to Riches readings

CosmicBeing

Noni:
Hi Cosmic
hey hey

How will getting a job go for the next 1 month?
until June 25 2017
3 cups Rx - Devil Rx - Temperance Rx

Well we have a lot over reversed cards...I usually see reversed cards as denying something, increasing something, or the removal of something. So I don't see it as a negative.

I am going to say with the devil...the chains will be broken but there will continue to be devil tarot themes for the next month time period. Devil theme are tied to temptation. It is also a materialistic card. So I am guessing in the next month period...The chains to materialism will be broken. You may not have a strong desire for a certain income for this time being because you may be working a temp job or you are being cared for during this month time period or you value other aspects of a job more than just income. It is surrounded by the 3 cups Rx and Temperance Rx.....The 3 of cups rx makes me think that networking...socializing may end up being a very important function in your life. The issue you may face is trying to find the right balance. The balance having to deal with your skills and abilities.

Overall I do not see a job coming up in the next 30 days. But, I do think you will be networking more, figuring out the right balance, and not so focus on the income you may receive....you may be more focus on how fulfilling the job position will be and if it is the right environment for you.

Well I hope this made some sense to you.

Noni

Hi CosmicBeing :)
Thanks for the reading!

Noni:
Hi Cosmic
hey hey

How will getting a job go for the next 1 month?
until June 25 2017
3 cups Rx - Devil Rx - Temperance Rx

Well we have a lot over reversed cards...I usually see reversed cards as denying something, increasing something, or the removal of something. So I don't see it as a negative.

I am going to say with the devil...the chains will be broken but there will continue to be devil tarot themes for the next month time period. Devil theme are tied to temptation. It is also a materialistic card. So I am guessing in the next month period...The chains to materialism will be broken. You may not have a strong desire for a certain income for this time being because you may be working a temp job or you are being cared for during this month time period or you value other aspects of a job more than just income.
This sounds good. I don't think I want to work just for money anyways, it is desire to contribute to work/ associate/ learn from good people. To build something worthwhile for myself.

It is surrounded by the 3 cups Rx and Temperance Rx.....The 3 of cups rx makes me think that networking...socializing may end up being a very important function in your life. The issue you may face is trying to find the right balance. The balance having to deal with your skills and abilities.

Yes, I'm trying to do this. I'm also considering to be self-employed and start something small with an ex-colleague.

Overall I do not see a job coming up in the next 30 days. But, I do think you will be networking more, figuring out the right balance, and not so focus on the income you may receive....you may be more focus on how fulfilling the job position will be and if it is the right environment for you.

Well I hope this made some sense to you.

This is consistent with your other reading so no way it seems the Universe is getting ready to give me break LOL. Yes, I want a job that is a good fit and the environment is very important consideration to me.

I might be able to return to this thread and give feedback end of June I'll try to remember.

Appreciate you taking the time to read for me.

Best wishes

CosmicBeing

I might be able to return to this thread and give feedback end of June I'll try to remember.

Appreciate you taking the time to read for me.

Best wishes
Thank you for the feedback. If you have time or remember in June to update me that be awesome. If not that is fine too.

Best wishes :)

CosmicBeing

May I sit please?
My question is, how do I go from rags to riches?

Happytree's story from rags to riches

5 coins Rx - King Clubs Rx - 3 Coins Rx
Nest - Fair Man - Hat

(An Emotionally secure, loving family is important to you)
(dealing or relationship with a man with blond, gray, or white hair)
(You will be playing a different role)

Well before I pulled the oracle cards the tarot to me was depicting that you may fall into a family setting. That Your rags to riches may not be in the form of you going from rags to owning your own business. You most likely will acquire your wealth through relationships and through family. It might be part of your life lesson in this life (if you believe in reincarnation) or it's just how you function the best in this life is through partnerships.

The "You will play a different role" (hat) made me think the life you have now is not going to be the path to your riches. I have a feeling that you may be doing many things at the same time. Like working a few different roles to make money while learning something else (whether that is through school or just through your own studies.) In addition the Hat card made me think that you will never fall on hard times truly. You will always be clothed and have a roof over your head. So I don't see you living on the streets...at least not in the future.

I think you not living on the streets is highlighted by the 5 of coins Rx.

A Male probably will play a major role in your life. A male who is of those description above. But, He probably will have King of Wands energy about him. It may mean that he will not be traditional when it comes to marriage. He maybe open...alternatively the King of wands Rx could indicate this is someone who is all over the place...very excessive.

3 of coins (pentacles) is usually tied to teamwork or building something. It is always in a group effort. But this is reversed... so it could mean that there will not be a teamwork present or you won't be heavily involved with the team work.

Overall...for you I see your riches tied to family. Whether you end up just working with families and this ends up being what gives you profits or you will start a family and that setting will be what increases or stabilizes your finances. Well whatever it ends up being truly...I think your will always have a roof over your head and clothes on.

I hope this makes some level of sense even just a tad...like you value family over anything else or you are working toward working with families.

HappyTree

What will be my story from rag to riches?

Three of swords - Ace of Pentacles - Ten of swords
Page of Pentacles - Four of swords - Wheel of Fortune

Your rag to riches story:

Do you have a skill that you have invested some time/effort in, but not deeply devoted to? It could be something you've took interest in when you were a child/student, some knowledge you acquired and enjoyed studying/applying it, although the Four of swords could be saying that this skill is left 'dormant', that you no longer actively use it, but you never quite 'lost' it. I feel like at a time of emergency in the unforeseen future, perhaps some incident that incurs loss to you, you will 'activate' it again, and use it to help you through some trouble (or just to cope with the losses), although your initial intention to using this skill is not to become rich - so you could say this is striking oil accidentally? It will also be tightly tied in with timing, so your ascend to riches relies heavily on timing (and fate, if that applies), like an opportunity presents itself to you, and you recall your having this skill/coincidentally were using it to 'rescue' yourself, and there you just start building your riches. As there are no court cards present I am inclined to say that you are the major factor in building your fortune (if I do exaggerate, it looks like you will do it single-handedly) As to whether you will ever have to wear rags, I would say no - you seem to be quite prudent when it comes to money, you have fail safe plans when it comes to your finances - savings in the bank(?) etc to see you through. You don't take risks recklessly, you contemplate your financial decisions through and through. You can be quite content, so probably won't be an overnight billionaire, rather a Buffett style approach to investing (but solid) (I'm wondering if you receive any inheritance - just a thought, correct me if I'm wrong :) )

Hope this makes sense :)

HappyTree

First of all, thank you for this exchange :)

Happytree's story from rags to riches

5 coins Rx - King Clubs Rx - 3 Coins Rx
Nest - Fair Man - Hat

(An Emotionally secure, loving family is important to you)
(dealing or relationship with a man with blond, gray, or white hair)
(You will be playing a different role)

Yes, emotionally secure and loving family is important to me. In fact, a big part of the reason I want to be rich is so that I can take care of my family.

Well before I pulled the oracle cards the tarot to me was depicting that you may fall into a family setting. That Your rags to riches may not be in the form of you going from rags to owning your own business. You most likely will acquire your wealth through relationships and through family. It might be part of your life lesson in this life (if you believe in reincarnation) or it's just how you function the best in this life is through partnerships.

This is kinda strange because if I followed my astrology birth chart it urges me to seek out financial independence and building my wealth instead of relying on partnerships as I have mostly functioned through marriages/partnerships in past lives so I'm comfortable being taken care of by spouses (comfortable yes, but not at all fulfilling as it isn't this life's purpose). However as of lately things hasn't been working out for me so I'm kinda praying/wishing for a husband (again, lol) to come and rescue me (financially that is, in the past most of my bfs do that). The cards maybe picking up this SOS signal? :D :D :D

The "You will play a different role" (hat) made me think the life you have now is not going to be the path to your riches.
Lol.

I have a feeling that you may be doing many things at the same time. Like working a few different roles to make money while learning something else (whether that is through school or just through your own studies.)
I haven't been making money lately as I am sprucing up a portfolio but I'm contemplating taking another route. Also, I found out an online program that's offering scholarship so I might apply for it (I've been taking their free courses)

In addition the Hat card made me think that you will never fall on hard times truly. You will always be clothed and have a roof over your head. So I don't see you living on the streets...at least not in the future.

I think you not living on the streets is highlighted by the 5 of coins Rx.
I'm relying on family now but I also feel bad. I have clothes but has lost interest in fashion (well, I tend to buy classic pieces instead of following trends anyway so...) I'm not an addict and don't have crazy debts (knock wood) so in any case family might take me in if I can't afford rent. (or I'll just take odd jobs to cover) This sounds nice though :)

A Male probably will play a major role in your life. A male who is of those description above. But, He probably will have King of Wands energy about him. It may mean that he will not be traditional when it comes to marriage. He maybe open...alternatively the King of wands Rx could indicate this is someone who is all over the place...very excessive.
Gawd I'm not comfortable with infidelities (I've been on either side, being cheated on/being the mistress) but who knows, maybe as I grow older and options shrink... maybe it's an offer I can't refuse :D :D :D

3 of coins (pentacles) is usually tied to teamwork or building something. It is always in a group effort. But this is reversed... so it could mean that there will not be a teamwork present or you won't be heavily involved with the team work.

Overall...for you I see your riches tied to family. Whether you end up just working with families and this ends up being what gives you profits or you will start a family and that setting will be what increases or stabilizes your finances. Well whatever it ends up being truly...I think your will always have a roof over your head and clothes on.

I hope this makes some level of sense even just a tad...like you value family over anything else or you are working toward working with families.
Not sure about working with families at the moment, but it is always possible. Maybe I'll have a man who provide for me and I'll be set for life :D :D :D

Thank you, this is a fun reading :)

Talulah26

Talulah26:
Hi
im starting college and work experience in September and im wondering how this will go for me?

I used reversals in this deck
Six clubs - Ace clubs - Ace Coins
Tortoise - Crib - Bread

(slowly but surely getting ahead)
(Birth or conception of a child or enterprise)
(Period of prosperity and abundance)

It looks victorious because of the 6 of wands. You will definitely succeed here. But it looks like it will be a slow process. I see a lot of New beginnings here because of the abundance of Aces. Wands are very prominent here which could be ideas flourishing or a passion. We have the Ace of wands which might show the beginning of an idea. It is highlighted by cribs which is the birth of whatever idea will come up. Then there is the beginning of financial security or wealth. It highlights there is a period of prosperity and abundance before you on this path.

Well I hope this made sense. It was a pretty straightforward reading.

My Q: I wonder How the rest of the year will go with trying to go back to university and make a living at the same time?

Thank you for this reading, CosmicBeing. Im so happy to see this experience will be positive for me and work out well. I hope it works out like you say and yes it will be a slow process.

10 of cups rx/five of swords/9 of cups rx

It seems like it will be quite hard on you and at some stage you might even feel like giving up and walking away from this difficult situation. There's a sense here of feeling drained, unfulfilled and disconnected from those close to you, the emphasis is entirely on your emotions and feelings so this tells me that external factors wont get in your way it will simply rely on your own ability to cope through the work load and stick it out. Overall though the challenge will be worth it in the end.

CosmicBeing

HappyTree and Talulah I'll be back with feedback.

CosmicBeing

Three of swords - Ace of Pentacles - Ten of swords
Page of Pentacles - Four of swords - Wheel of Fortune

Your rag to riches story:

Do you have a skill that you have invested some time/effort in, but not deeply devoted to? It could be something you've took interest in when you were a child/student, some knowledge you acquired and enjoyed studying/applying it, although the Four of swords could be saying that this skill is left 'dormant', that you no longer actively use it, but you never quite 'lost' it.
This might be tied to creativity. I am reconnecting with it and seeing how I may express it. I use to do a lot of art work and then when I graduated highschool I pretty much stopped. I agree I don't think I would say I was deeply devoted. My family was more interested in me expanding math and science skills. So that aided in me not focusing on it much. But my mother was told I was talented in art because at age 6 I had the perception in my work of someone who was age 17/18.
I feel like at a time of emergency in the unforeseen future, perhaps some incident that incurs loss to you, you will 'activate' it again, and use it to help you through some trouble (or just to cope with the losses), although your initial intention to using this skill is not to become rich - so you could say this is striking oil accidentally?
Possibly i suppose I will have to see. I already kinda see myself at the point of loss and reconnecting with art. But, I don't have any intention of making money off of it really. I at least can't see how I would honestly.
It will also be tightly tied in with timing, so your ascend to riches relies heavily on timing (and fate, if that applies), like an opportunity presents itself to you, and you recall your having this skill/coincidentally were using it to 'rescue' yourself, and there you just start building your riches. As there are no court cards present I am inclined to say that you are the major factor in building your fortune (if I do exaggerate, it looks like you will do it single-handedly)
:thumbsup: Seems like the theme of my life...usually only get so much support...but, better to have a little than none. If it is tied to my creativity...I suppose it's only logical it would depend on what I can provide creatively.
As to whether you will ever have to wear rags, I would say no - you seem to be quite prudent when it comes to money, you have fail safe plans when it comes to your finances - savings in the bank(?) etc to see you through.
You don't take risks recklessly, you contemplate your financial decisions through and through.
Yes, I am very prudent.. probably the most prudent of my family. I always like to save money, I rather pay bills/pay off debt than put the money toward having fun, I am not the type to get into credit cards really, etc. But, at the same time I have a family to lean on to an extent.
You can be quite content, so probably won't be an overnight billionaire, rather a Buffett style approach to investing (but solid) (I'm wondering if you receive any inheritance - just a thought, correct me if I'm wrong :) )I haven't received any inheritance. But, there is always a chance some where down the line I may as I continue on the path for some level of financial security. I am a pretty content person...I'm not a huge party attender or spender really.

Hope this makes sense :)

Thank you for the reading. I think it made sense.

CosmicBeing

Thank you, this is a fun reading :)
Well i think you can still be independent while also your success coming from who you know.

There is a saying that goes...sometimes it matters more on who you know than what you know.

Your past patterns may still manifest in a different manner. That relationships will still play a major role in your success whether romantic, amicable, or other types.

You always hold the key...wish you the best on your path to personal financial security 🏅🙂

Thanks much for the feedback...i didn't want to come off like i am offending your ability to be independent.