#1 Rag to Riches readings

CosmicBeing

Hi CB

Me please! I am still incorporating my travel startup and having to rely on SC (my ex whom you so much about) to help with paperwork. The process has been slow and I am even losing interest.

How do you see this startup pan out in the next 3-6 months / what progress?

Cheers :thumbsup:
Until November 27
Devil-page swords-Magician
No reversal used...

So...it's been really hard for me to get to your reading. Because whenever I try to start it....something came up. So I am going to say maybe that is how your life is right now trying to get your startup. I am assuming the startup is tied to traveling...hope I comprehended what you wrote.

So we have a lot of Air here....which can just indicate the state of formulating an idea and maybe even trying to get it written out or do whatever is necessary in your country to start it up. But there is an abundance of air here which makes this an imbalanced reading for me. Page of swords probably represents some applications and other written material. The Devil and Magician worry me a bit. The magician is about turning silver into gold...alchemist for me. But it can also be tied to manipulation at least for me. The reason I worry about the other meaning is there is an abundance of Air while there is only one earth. Shows a lot of ideas being thrown around. This is not the most grounded spread. Then you have two major arcanas...which can carry along some karmic fate energy with it. If I added up the cards to find a quint (first time doing this) 1+11+15= 27= 9 Hermit...it's a patient, homebody...but it is also a card highly tied to isolation and loners (at least in my opinion.) I don't see isolation and loner as a negative.So I don't see the start-up plan being that far along by November 27, 2017. I think it will still be in the working and organization phase of it.

Whatever it really is...I think there are blocks with the execution of this startup. The blocks are probably tied to Air energy. It could be anything from the idea itself or to some paperwork. I wish I saw more wands or earth....it would indicate more movement/movement to goal. Then the quint is Hermit....if this is something you truly want you might have to put in a lot more...be more on top....aggressive...and demanding. Prepare for the worst pray for the best.

Well I hope this helps in some manner to help curb any hiccups on the road. As I said my best advice from these cards is be on top of your game...dot your I's and cross your T's. Don't takes things at face value.

HappyTree

Well i think you can still be independent while also your success coming from who you know.

There is a saying that goes...sometimes it matters more on who you know than what you know.

Your past patterns may still manifest in a different manner. That relationships will still play a major role in your success whether romantic, amicable, or other types.

You always hold the key...wish you the best on your path to personal financial security 馃弲馃檪

Thanks much for the feedback...i didn't want to come off like i am offending your ability to be independent.

Thank you for your feedback on my reading, glad it resonated :) as for mine no offense taken, as it does resonate to a degree :)

CosmicBeing

Thank you for this reading, CosmicBeing. Im so happy to see this experience will be positive for me and work out well. I hope it works out like you say and yes it will be a slow process.

10 of cups rx/five of swords/9 of cups rx

It seems like it will be quite hard on you and at some stage you might even feel like giving up and walking away from this difficult situation. There's a sense here of feeling drained, unfulfilled and disconnected from those close to you, the emphasis is entirely on your emotions and feelings so this tells me that external factors wont get in your way it will simply rely on your own ability to cope through the work load and stick it out. Overall though the challenge will be worth it in the end.

Well I hope it ends positively. There might be a chance that my schedule gets so filled in this time period that learning how to balance my schedule while doing everything else I am interested in seems to be the major thing I will have to learn here.

I can't give much feedback right now except I am trying to take on more than I have now. I been on bed rest for a while...so trying to get back on a full schedule will be a learning curve for me. Definitely adjustment will be needed.

Thank you for the reading. The feedback I could provide is above.

AraLuck

Until November 27
Devil-page swords-Magician
No reversal used...

So...it's been really hard for me to get to your reading. Because whenever I try to start it....something came up. So I am going to say maybe that is how your life is right now trying to get your startup. I am assuming the startup is tied to traveling...hope I comprehended what you wrote.

Yes it's about travelling. And you're dead on about the obstacles coming in the way of this venture. It's just taking forever.

So we have a lot of Air here....which can just indicate the state of formulating an idea and maybe even trying to get it written out or do whatever is necessary in your country to start it up. But there is an abundance of air here which makes this an imbalanced reading for me. Page of swords probably represents some applications and other written material. The Devil and Magician worry me a bit. The magician is about turning silver into gold...alchemist for me. But it can also be tied to manipulation at least for me. The reason I worry about the other meaning is there is an abundance of Air while there is only one earth. Shows a lot of ideas being thrown around. This is not the most grounded spread. Then you have two major arcanas...which can carry along some karmic fate energy with it. If I added up the cards to find a quint (first time doing this) 1+11+15= 27= 9 Hermit...it's a patient, homebody...but it is also a card highly tied to isolation and loners (at least in my opinion.) I don't see isolation and loner as a negative.So I don't see the start-up plan being that far along by November 27, 2017. I think it will still be in the working and organization phase of it.

Whatever it really is...I think there are blocks with the execution of this startup. The blocks are probably tied to Air energy. It could be anything from the idea itself or to some paperwork. I wish I saw more wands or earth....it would indicate more movement/movement to goal. Then the quint is Hermit....if this is something you truly want you might have to put in a lot more...be more on top....aggressive...and demanding. Prepare for the worst pray for the best.

I think this reflects quite well how it's been going. And I am left on my own in this venture which was initially something I was supposed to do with two friends (which I also lost along the way), so definitely Hermit work. I think it's all just happening in my head right now and there's definitely a lot of paperwork to clear out of the way. it's been tied to both me and SC, He finally sent me his share this week but we had to come to tears for that...so the Devil is sort of showing this aspect of it... and the Magician perhaps also showing the degree of power and manipulation he's used in helping me on this. Its not nasty in anyway... just that it's us. And whatever we do together is always explosive.

Long story short... it does help me to see how this is going to come along if I don't change the energy around it. Tbh, I had such a drive when the two partners were along with me... I could share the load. Now, I feel extremely lonely and insecure and I wonder if I want to do this at all. I will keep going and see how far it can actually go. At the current rate, things are really static. I've made small investments, so not much money lost... but just a lot of impatience to actually see this sprout from earth. Seems like the Hermit has more studying to do!

Thanks for this reading CB and I hope the feedback is substantial enough.

CosmicBeing

Thank you for this feedback. I'm not shockingly up again because of my insomnia lol.

Well all I can wish you is success, wealth, and happiness on this venture.
Do whatever you have to do to reach your goal even if it requires tough decisions.
:thumbsup:

Noni

Hi Cosmic
What a great thread just what I need atm. Can I pls take the May 23rd spot?
I'd like to know- How will getting a job go for the next 1 month?

Thank you, for offering this.

Cheers
:)
Noni:
Hi Cosmic
hey hey

How will getting a job go for the next 1 month?
until June 25 2017
3 cups Rx - Devil Rx - Temperance Rx

Well we have a lot over reversed cards...I usually see reversed cards as denying something, increasing something, or the removal of something. So I don't see it as a negative.

I am going to say with the devil...the chains will be broken but there will continue to be devil tarot themes for the next month time period. Devil theme are tied to temptation. It is also a materialistic card. So I am guessing in the next month period...The chains to materialism will be broken. You may not have a strong desire for a certain income for this time being because you may be working a temp job or you are being cared for during this month time period or you value other aspects of a job more than just income. It is surrounded by the 3 cups Rx and Temperance Rx.....The 3 of cups rx makes me think that networking...socializing may end up being a very important function in your life. The issue you may face is trying to find the right balance. The balance having to deal with your skills and abilities.

Overall I do not see a job coming up in the next 30 days. But, I do think you will be networking more, figuring out the right balance, and not so focus on the income you may receive....you may be more focus on how fulfilling the job position will be and if it is the right environment for you.

Well I hope this made some sense to you.

Hi Cosmic
Your reading above was till June 25th here to update you were right.
I did not get a job.
I had provided feedback on other aspects in my initial feedback that is still same.

Cheers
:)

CosmicBeing

well sorry you didn't get a chance to find a position. But, I hope during that time you found out more about what you are looking for in your career.

Thanx for the reading.