1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

oak_woman

AJ, your three 'odd' runes are alternative versions of the three you have left uncovered on the diagram. From top to bottom they are Hagal, Cen (Ken) and Ger (Jera).

Nice set of runes :)

I think I will take out the other nine runes and use the Elder Futhark from the set of Northumbrian Runes that dear Aulruna made for me. Here's a pic of the whole exchange package, with the runes and gorgeous celestial spreadcloth on the right hand side.

Attachments

• 5pents2.jpg
    5pents2.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 103

silverwings94

AJ said:
While we are studying and fondling runes it would be fun to see or hear what we'll each be using. For this first circle I'll be using these, I got them in trade from a member in Calfornia. I added the Chinese Red paint based on what I've read in several books. I'm still not quite decided what the three odd ones correspond to.

I also have the Haindl rune deck
Am looking for the Blume collage style deck
Have the Linsell deck cooling it's heels in my cart at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Rune-Cards-2n...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259859197&sr=1-1

They are on my wish list as well. Maybe later I will go and order them seeing I just got a Amazob gift card in the emails,

Barbaras Ahajusts

silverwings94 said:
They are on my wish list as well. Maybe later I will go and order them seeing I just got a Amazob gift card in the emails,

Oh my, I adore this deck. I wouldn't mind if Santa brought this deck to me. It's simple & I love the black & white images.

AJ, what size are the cards, please?

:)Barbara

OOnaOwl

I will be using the Witches Runes deck and also a set of runestones that I made from Fimo clay. If anyone doesn't know about Fimo (and like clays), it is a molding clay that you can bake & harden in the oven, sold at crafting supply stores. It comes in a range of colours & can be painted also. I used black & handpainted with gold paint!

Alta

I will be using these wooden runes which I got in a trade with Lillie. They are hand-made by her.

Alta

Attachments

• IMG_0612 (450 x 338).jpg
    IMG_0612 (450 x 338).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0613 (450 x 338).jpg
    IMG_0613 (450 x 338).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 89

Barbaras Ahajusts

Alta said:
I will be using these wooden runes which I got in a trade with Lillie. They are hand-made by her.

Alta

Those are beautiful! How large are each rune?

Alta

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Those are beautiful! How large are each rune?
1" X 1.25", or, 3.5 cm X 2.5 cm (roughly)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Alta said:
1" X 1.25", or, 3.5 cm X 2.5 cm (roughly)

That's a nice size. I could even go with a 2inch X 1.25. They are just a knock out!
Lucky you!

:D

AJ

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Oh my, I adore this deck. I wouldn't mind if Santa brought this deck to me. It's simple & I love the black & white images.

AJ, what size are the cards, please?

:)Barbara
I don't know Barbara, I've not held them in my hands, only my cart :)

Mellaenn

I have three different sets of runes. I have the a set of runes with inscriptions of the elder Futhark painted on various crystals. I also have a set of runes created by Guiding Cauldron on sea-shells and I just obtained a set of runes created by Chronata that she calls Crowstones. So I plan to play with all of these.

Attachments

• phpYKUuHzPM.jpg
    phpYKUuHzPM.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 107