1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

Barbaras Ahajusts

AJ said:
I don't know Barbara, I've not held them in my hands, only my cart :)
You know, I can't find any details on this deck other than a customer review on Amazon! That's sad.

I have the rune cards I pulled from the Runic Tarot & a set of rune stones. I had put one of the runes in a leather bag for my daughter a couple years back & stuck it in her things. That little bag disappeared so I have to use the blank rune to replace the lost one.

I nearly forgot, I have the Rune deck by Donald Tyson. But its so...lonely looking. Rune Magic I think it's called.

Blum's book made me laugh. Comparations between Rune Gods to Santa & Jesus got a good belly laugh out of me. I think I actually resold his book back to the half price book store...I think! ;)

Emily

I'll try and get pics of the wooden runes I'll be using - and also of the teardrop soapstone ones just in case anyone wants to see what they look like. :)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Emily said:
I'll try and get pics of the wooden runes I'll be using - and also of the teardrop soapstone ones just in case anyone wants to see what they look like. :)

Oh I would love to see them! I'm not sure if mine are soapstones or not. I need to research that!

:)

AJ

Those crow stones remind me of blue willow china, lovely.

Barbara, I heard about the Linsell deck here so there must be a thread on it somewhere in the divination forum.

Mellaenn

AJ said:
Those crow stones remind me of blue willow china, lovely.
Yes, I feel very lucky to have them. They are beautiful in real life, and the inscriptions on them are beautiful.

saleeneh

For those of you in short supply of cash like me : ) I went to michaels and back where they sell the wood stuff I got a little bag of 30 wood chips made out of pine.? I just painted the runes signs with a permanent marker on each one. They work wonderfully. I have some awesome readings with these! I think when you make them yourself especially out of wood they are just charged up with your own energy. I would sure love a set of different kinds of stones though. Maybe that will be my birthday present to myself.

Emily

Here are the scans of my Runes :)

Attachments

• Laura Tuan Runes.JPG
    Laura Tuan Runes.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Soapstone Runes.JPG
    Soapstone Runes.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Resin Runes.JPG
    Resin Runes.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Rune Cards.JPG
    Rune Cards.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 104

rachelcat

Hope it's not too late to sign up! I am a complete beginner. But I have some cards--and some books!

I'll probably use Rune Magic or the Blum collage cards.

Thanks so much. I look forward to a no-pressure newbie-friendly circle!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Emily said:
Here are the scans of my Runes :)
Emily,

What deck is that, on the bottom???? I like those!