1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

AJ

A veritable buffet of runes, great job, beautiful!

silverwings94

franniee said:
okey dokey here they are..... I just did a reading for hubby! i hope it comes true! :heart:

Whatcha think?

Actually the pic isn't so good but they are all different stones... clear and elestial quartz and black obsidian and labrodorite and aventurine.... jade... and I am not spelling anything right today! LOL Amethyst! Citrine... browns and greens too....

Franniee,
Those are awesome. Beautiful colors and love the size. These look like they were professionally done. I'n sure your reading will come true. How was the snergy from them? They look like they'd have tons of energy coming off of them.
Kat

Mellaenn

Franniee, I love your runes! My original set of runes are on various crystals, but not of a somewhat uniform size like this. But there is something about the vibrations of the various crystals that I like with that set.

Stormdancer - that's right, you and I will get to meet up again at RS10 too; yay!

AJ - good ideas for how to post our reading thread.

Maybe we could do a "rune chain", kinda like "The person below me" games, except we go in order. So for example, you would start and post your question as the opening post. Then the next person who signed up would come and read for that question in the top of the post and put their own question at the bottom, and so on. The last person posts a questions for you. After a week or so, when everybody's had a turn, we could start again.

Another possibility is to partner up each week like we do in the COS and other reading exchanges.

Just a few thoughts. :)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Frannie, they are beautiful. I was gifted many stones last Spring & I hate to see them setting in the bags for to long. I do have a gold marker....I will have to go through them, now! ;)

I am anxious to get started reading, now!

BTW, I hope the pdf book helps y'all!!!:D:D:D

Barbaras Ahajusts

Mellaenn said:
Maybe we could do a "rune chain", kinda like "The person below me" games, except we go in order. So for example, you would start and post your question as the opening post. Then the next person who signed up would come and read for that question in the top of the post and put their own question at the bottom, and so on. The last person posts a questions for you. After a week or so, when everybody's had a turn, we could start again.

Another possibility is to partner up each week like we do in the COS and other reading exchanges.

Just a few thoughts. :)
I like the thought of doing readings like the COS & others. The only downfall is no one coming back to post any comments or things that perplexed them afterwards. (Am guilty of it too.)
Hell, any way it's set up, I'm fine with it!:D

franniee

They do have tons of energy. :D I have bunches of stones. I collect them and rocks but this is perfect because I get to use them. :)

AJ

Good ideas all.

I got a funster in the mail today, a book/card set I'd never seen before
by Jon Tremaine, 25 3X5"-ish cards, or 8X13.5 centimeters? and a 64 page book in a nice slipcase box. I'll read it tonight when I'm not sleeping.

Attachments

• Jon Tremaine kit.JPG
    Jon Tremaine kit.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 67

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh...Bright & airy looking. I guess I haven't see that up close before!

:)

silverwings94

AJ said:
Good ideas all.

I got a funster in the mail today, a book/card set I'd never seen before
by Jon Tremaine, 25 3X5"-ish cards, or 8X13.5 centimeters? and a 64 page book in a nice slipcase box. I'll read it tonight when I'm not sleeping.

Very nice. Where did you ever find these. I love the looks of them.
Kat

AJ

Tell you the truth I don't even remember where I bought them ;) It is a used set, and they go for next to nothing on Amazon.

I had to count the cards 5 times before I ensured I had all 25 cards, probably static electricity it is so cold here. Just saying so if any of you order the set you don't have heart failure thinking you didn't get all the cards.

I haven't had time to read the book yet.