1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

AJ

Ok gang. It's the 20th, deadline day, it's late, I hope the slowpokes are ok, and just poky and will come along and complete their commitment. In the mean time, the starting gate is open and we can use this last week to read for ourselves on our chosen word.

Also, if you want to do a cast for any our members that didn't get their reading please feel free to do on our reading thread.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=131298

silverwings94

Just wondering what books or other material did everyone use if they used it to get the meanings for the Runes?
I'm looking to find some good books to read and get more information about them and their meanings.
Kat

Barbaras Ahajusts

silverwings94 said:
Just wondering what books or other material did everyone use if they used it to get the meanings for the Runes?
I'm looking to find some good books to read and get more information about them and their meanings.
Kat
Rune Dice by Donald Tyson
Runic Tarot by Caroline Smith & John Astrop
Kristyna Arcarti....pdf file I am sharing with anyone who requests it.
And three online sites I have shared with everyone in the previous posts.
Plus allot of my intuition!;)

AJ

I drew from Casting the Runes, Jon Tremaine,
Book of Runes, Blume
Runes For Today's Woman, Cassandra Eason
The Rune Primer: A Down to Earth Guide to the Runes, Sweyn Plowright
Many many on-line resources
I have and have used Runic Tarot by Caroline Smith & John Astrop
but it was at home and I wasn't while all this was coming together.

and yes I used my books to help guide my readings as I don't have all the rune names memorized yet.

I have more books coming ;) Rune use is my chosen challenge for 2010.
That is the way I study anything, make a big well of information, drink liberally, and whiz out what I don't need.

TractJM

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for being late on my rune reading for franieeee...I'll do feedback this morning and the runes tonight before I go to bed, after I get home. I meant to do them sooner, but I've been getting tied up in the evenings with sudden dropins and guests, and I don't bring my runes to work, just my cards. I am so sorry for the wait, franieeee.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Hi TractJM!!!

TractJM

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Hi TractJM!!!

Hey! :) How are you doing??

If I may be allowed in the Feb circle, I promise to actually do it on time :laugh:

Barbaras Ahajusts

Hippiewitchie-Spirituality (in lue of missing V.V.A)

I am moving this to the right thread, but hippiewitchie's reading is done! :laugh:

Barbaras Ahajusts

Were Done With January!!!!

Unless I missed someone or something...we are now done with January!
Yeah!!!!

Don't forget to sign up for February's Rune Thread!!!!!

I had fun, thanks to all of you!

Barbara