10. Of pentacles +Devil...

SPIRIT HAWK

Hi guys
If you got the ten of pentacles and the Devil as a future prediction for the next 3 months what would your thoughts be on that?
I was thinking that maybe someone would try and control and manipulate you to get your resources or security .. being I don't own my own home or have any money lol... it could be someone who is feeling trapped or can't seem to get a secure sense of routine , security or sense of freedom being tied down to responsibilities.. family ,and taking care of a family member.

Or not being able to get out of a unhealthy rut they are in is unhealthy their life style so to speak . Or could it be getting control of an unhealthy life style ? Hmm am a Lil confused any help would be appreciated
Thank you

JoyousGirl

Spirit these both seem to say something material is involved. Now whether the cards reinforce each other or tell 2 separate things I'm not sure. They in relation to you and your next 3 months then? Well you know what's going on for you at the moment in material terms.

10 of Pents is material comforts, as you're aware. Home, nice clothes, happy family and all is going well. But often to get or supply these we need to work: I often say that things that are big ticket items own us - we don't own them, because we have to go to work to pay them off. We become slaves who must go to work on the days we don't want to, or are stuck in crap jobs because we have to make sure that we maintain the steady income to pay the item off.

So what do you want and are you willing to do what you need to get it? :) That might be what this is saying you'll be doing or thinking about.

SPIRIT HAWK

Spirit these both seem to say something material is involved. Now whether the cards reinforce each other or tell 2 separate things I'm not sure. They in relation to you and your next 3 months then? Well you know what's going on for you at the moment in material terms

Hi I felt this was more to do with routine to be honest. As I am living very unhealthy lifestyle in terms of diet and exercise. I have been trying to diet eat healthy for months. But I end up going back to the same old same old say of eating . I just can't seem to break free I feel like the devil is me and the way I need to take control for one and for all. And maybe I am addicted to junk food . I am not happy with the way I look I have put on 4 stone in 2 and half years.
I feel so insecure and lost alot of my oomph! Can't motivate myself to exercise.. so maybe am a slave to my addiction! It's my shadow self I guess my dark side as I can eat in secret lol.... chocolate ,sweets,biscuits, all that crap. Do you think it could indicate I can or could finely get some control with this I mean self control?...
I miss buying all you mentioned BTW... nice cloths and shoes as I feel no matter what I wear I look such a mess . I was quite attractive and always very well presented and use to get lots of attention off the opposite sex. Can't remember the last time I even got a second glance off a guy . (>﹏<)

10 of Pents is material comforts, as you're aware. Home, nice clothes, happy family and all is going well. But often to get or supply these we need to work: I often say that things that are big ticket items own us - we don't own them, because we have to go to work to pay them off. We become slaves who must go to work on the days we don't want to, or are stuck in crap jobs because we have to make sure that we maintain the steady income to pay the item off.

So what do you want and are you willing to do what you need to get it? :) That might be what this is saying you'll be doing or thinking about.
I want to break free of overindulgence. But it's getting the best of me lol... thank you so much for your input as its made look at these cards in a new light it's clicked as to what I feel they could mean. But unsure if it suggests I will continue to try. But because I feel like I have an addiction to food now I can't control it or the opposite I hope the latter ! Break free from the chains that bind me in my case food well crap food and junk ..

Drugelis

Hey Spirit Hawk
My first thought was a tendency to gamble or throw your money away.
Just a thought where you have the ten of Pents as material comfort and the Devil as a vice that puts that in jeoprody or takes away from it without need such as the case with addictive behaviour like gambling or impulsive buying that works against the 10 of pents.
Drugelis

SPIRIT HAWK

Hey Spirit Hawk
My first thought was a tendency to gamble or throw your money away.
Just a thought where you have the ten of Pents as material comfort and the Devil as a vice that puts that in jeoprody or takes away from it without need such as the case with addictive behaviour like gambling or impulsive buying that works against the 10 of pents.
Drugelis

I never ever gamble or never everrr. Take drugs lol..
I haven't got money to throw away either to waste money like over spending . I am living from week to week TBH .. I am good at being frugal so I can save to buy things I want. But all I think of is getting my next junk food fix lol.. thank you for your reply though.