10 of Pentacles

kwesifriends

Hello everyone I'm just having confuse of this card. This is my question. "What place is good for meditation?"

First I shuffle it and I get 10 of Pentacles. I don't know what it means. So I shuffle it again to get some clue then I get again 10 of Pentacles.

So could someone tell me what is 10 of Pentacles all abou.

Thirteen

kwesifriends said:
Hello everyone I'm just having confuse of this card. This is my question. "What place is good for meditation?"

First I shuffle it and I get 10 of Pentacles. I don't know what it means. So I shuffle it again to get some clue then I get again 10 of Pentacles.

10/Pentacles is about two things:
1) Traditions, inheritances and legacies
2) Material abundance

When you get it, the first thing you should consider is your family--family traditions, or things of value that you've inherited. Family antiques or heirlooms, money or land, even photographs or special recipes. You may also think of special places where your family is remembered. People put up hospital wings or create libraries. These are legacies. The person uses their wealth in a way that will benefit people long after they're gone. And they leave a place where their descendants can visit and think on them.

The second thing you should think about is the material wealth of your family. Or material wealth in general.

Hence, in regards to answering your meditation question, the answer would most likely be either a traditional place or a place of "material wealth." So, a family garden, or place where you are surrounded by items left by your ancestors (antiques, and such). Or maybe a family home. Likewise, it could be something material. Your "location" says "The Mall" :D I think the card may be advising you to meditate there--where there is great abundance. Usually the mall might be a bit crass and not good for meditating, but this time of year Malls are festive and people are buying gifts. It might be a wonderful place to meditate.

Likewise, I don't know if you're celebrating any holiday this month, but if you've got a Christmas tree and presents under it, that might be the perfect mix of material abundance and family tradition, a good place to sit and meditate on all you have, all you want and all you've got to give.

Does that help?

kwesifriends

wow thanks for your reply I think it helps me a lot!

afrosaxon

kwesifriends said:

Tens usually mean transformation/going to the next level -- starting over in the next level as the Ace (as compared to nines, which mean completion of a phase/level).

Pentacles, as thirteen said, are about material abundance and wealth.

I'm inclined to agree with thirteen: perhaps you need to be somewhere where you'll be transformed by abundance? :D I guess because it's pentacles, it can mean material abundance (like money)...but I'm getting a sense of a field of vegetables, flowers (garden?)...abundance like food.

Of course, this could mean that you should meditate in the food court of the mall. :D

I hope this helps.

T.

kwesifriends

Thanks for your answer I also decided to have some reading in the coffe shop I found beside in the internet cafe I also wants to make a group there. Thanks very much and have fun reading! I love flowers and food!