Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue

TemperanceAngel

Thanks for the link.

Can't wait for this deck, any idea where we can get it from first or pre order?

Mellifluous

You're welcome. :)

No, not really. Amazon, I'd guess...

hunter

I like the green.

I have two friends who were so excited about the Michael cards coming out, but ended out being disappointed in them after trying to use them.

I didn't know her first books were on eating disorders. It looks they are all on overeating though? I have recently developed Anorexia Nervosa. Do any of her books deal with undereating?

I'm not a huge Dorian fan, but have purchased the unicorn deck, and was given the mermaid deck as a gift, but it was borrowed and never returned. I did sometimes get pretty helpful feedback when I used them.

I'll be interested to see how people like these cards.

Mellifluous

I don't know about Doreen's books. Good wishes for your health though, hunter. :heart:

She did another reading with this deck yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o8iYmS3Zyo

I like the green, too, and the backs (shown in the previous video) are gorgeous.

I have most of her decks. I like them all, so far, though they're not perfect. (I'd strip out some of the twelve step language and other concepts I just personally don't believe in or agree with.) They're very accurate for me though, on the whole, and I use them all the time. So, I hope to get this one, too, when it comes out.

hunter

I think I will definitely try this deck. I have not been able to connect to any male spiritual figure since I walked away from Christianity. I would love it, if I could connect to Raphael.

Also I'm hoping this deck turns out to be something that would make a nice gift for a sick friend.

Please post any updates you hear about this deck!

There was a Michael book published before the Michael cards. Is there a Raphael book?

hunter

It looks like Amazon has a full book for pre-order as well as archangels 101.

Mellifluous

Ooh! Thanks for the link! I love that she always puts a generous amount of scans with her reviews. :)

Altena

I pre-ordered this deck quite a long time ago and it's one I'm really looking forward to. The Archangel Michael deck works so well for me and it's one of the few Doreen Virtue decks I use on a regular basis.

I never really connected with Michael until I started working with these cards. Up until then I had mainly felt the strongest connection with Raphael so it's going to be quite interesting to see how I feel about these cards. Maybe one day she'll release a Gabriel oracle....

TemperanceAngel

Mine are on order, looking forward to the beautiful green healing energy of Raphael.

Maybe the Gabriel deck will be next and then Uriel.

I will post when I get mine and look forward to others responses :)