April FSC - Genna & Franniee

franniee

Hi Genna,

Nice to be paired with you.
Spread for April:

A simple journey spread as we move into Spring and get ready for new beginnings.

1. Where in the journey am I?

2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me?

3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey?

seems pretty plug and play. :heart:

franniee

ok I have a bit of time.....

Hero * Queen of Hearth and Home * Shadow of the Past

1. Where in the journey am I? Hero

You are still sowing your oats. Slaying your dragons and striving to achieve. All good things, no doubt. The owl tells me that you are doing well. This is where you are supposed to be right now and you are being watched and encouraged. You are of sharp mind and keen ambition.

2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? Queen of the Hearth and Home

You can do both. You can be both queen of home and journeyer. You can slay your dragons and still be mystic and mystery. She is peeking above her mask. She has many faces not just the two that you see. If you still your mind and your doubts you will see that you are tremendously multifaceted. That is your gift. Let your guides speak - let the fae whisper to you and show you some of your talents. Whisper to them of your hopes and wishes and make them come out.

3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey? Shadow of the Past

When you still yourself long enough to feel your future you will be able to let go of your past and move forward. This is going to be soon. If it isn't right now. I feel you seeing the whole picture. You aren't just the slayer anymore you are more rounded. Give yourself a minute, think about it. You will be able to hear your guides and fae - see them in the shadows - follow them to your heart's content.

Thanks for letting me read for you Genna. :heart:

Genna

Hi Frannie!
Thank you for your beautiful reading for me. I´m glad to have the opportunity to read for you, but I´m afraid I´m not so good with the cards as you are. I will give more feed-back later.
I´m sorry to be this late. I have been in hospital, nothing serious, and I´m well now.
Here is your reading;
The Joy of the Future, The Temptation, The Queen of Owls.
The Joy of the Future;
The Faeries would like you to get started on your journey. You have been anticipating it, maybe feared it, and now it is time to take the first steps. Try to live in the now; don´t fear or wait for the future. The faerie in the middle holds up a nut full of wisdom for you.

The Temptation;
The Faeries would like you to learn when it is safe and when it is dangerous to give in to temptation. Ask the wise Queen of Owls about your temptation during this journey.

The Queen of Owls;
The Queen of Owls stands for health and well-being. I guess that the feeling of well-being and healing will grow stronger in you as you proceed on your journey. Maybe you should work with something health-related.

Thank you for letting me read for you.

PS Your "undercover card" (at the bottom of the pack) was the Queen of the Day.

franniee

I hope you are ok Genna - I am sorry to hear that you were ill!!!

genna said:
The Joy of the Future;
The Faeries would like you to get started on your journey. You have been anticipating it, maybe feared it, and now it is time to take the first steps. Try to live in the now; don´t fear or wait for the future. The faerie in the middle holds up a nut full of wisdom for you.

The Temptation;
The Faeries would like you to learn when it is safe and when it is dangerous to give in to temptation. Ask the wise Queen of Owls about your temptation during this journey.

The Queen of Owls;
The Queen of Owls stands for health and well-being. I guess that the feeling of well-being and healing will grow stronger in you as you proceed on your journey. Maybe you should work with something health-related.

Thank you for letting me read for you.

I'm not home so I don't have the deck near me to follow along. Thanks for the reading. I will take their advice. Thank you.

Feel better. :heart:

Genna

franniee said:
ok I have a bit of time.....

Hero * Queen of Hearth and Home * Shadow of the Past

1. Where in the journey am I? Hero

You are still sowing your oats. Slaying your dragons and striving to achieve. All good things, no doubt. The owl tells me that you are doing well. This is where you are supposed to be right now and you are being watched and encouraged. You are of sharp mind and keen ambition.

2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? Queen of the Hearth and Home

You can do both. You can be both queen of home and journeyer. You can slay your dragons and still be mystic and mystery. She is peeking above her mask. She has many faces not just the two that you see. If you still your mind and your doubts you will see that you are tremendously multifaceted. That is your gift. Let your guides speak - let the fae whisper to you and show you some of your talents. Whisper to them of your hopes and wishes and make them come out.

3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey? Shadow of the Past

When you still yourself long enough to feel your future you will be able to let go of your past and move forward. This is going to be soon. If it isn't right now. I feel you seeing the whole picture. You aren't just the slayer anymore you are more rounded. Give yourself a minute, think about it. You will be able to hear your guides and fae - see them in the shadows - follow them to your heart's content.

Thanks for letting me read for you Genna. :heart:

Thank you for this inspired reading, Franniee!
1. I feel I have to fight for my work; this is a very strong feeling in me, and it has gone on for some time now. There are dragons enough to be slayed.

2. I really want the mystery of The Queen of Hearth and Home too. I am very grateful there is room for both of us. I love to read, cross-stich and talk/write to friends and family; things that have no place in my "fighting life".
I also understand, now, that The Queen of the Hearth and Home stands for a very old female mystery, that I want to be a part of. I´ll try to listen to my guides, like you said. ( I didn´t mean to say only females can have this mystery feeling of hearth and home.)

3. I´m afraid I spend far too much time thinking of old hurts, and longing for things lost, and regretting past mistakes. I will follow the faeries advice and try to stop doing that.

Thank you for a spot-on reading, that really opened my eyes. Thank you so very much for reading for me. I´m very grateful for it.