15 card future spread.

FallynRaiyn

I am really new to Tarot, and may be making a rookie mistake. I'm not really sure why I started doing this, but I've been laying out a 15 card spread. The cards are laid out from left to right in a straight line.
The first three cards represent the next few days,
The next three cards represent the next few weeks,
then three cards for months and three cards for years, then three cards for decades.

I think it is only a good spread for really major issues, challenges and questions.

I've been struggling with the issue of letting my kids go live with their dad instead of me.
struggling with the issue of someone I love possibly spending the rest of his life in prison.
my sister asked me if I could get a read on their decision not to have a tubal ligation after the twins her and her husband are expecting are born (their 4th and 5th children)

issues that have more at stake then something that will fade away after a few weeks or months.

I've found it useful for questions about what might happen, or what actions might lead to that i can't foresee.

Being so new to Tarot I'm really curious if anyone else has tried something like this, and how it worked for them.

poopsie

Hi FallinRaiyn,

I would like to try the spread. I haven't seen this spread so far. I guess you are right ... it's helpful for major issues, especially those that are long term but I would also probably use it regularly just to check for updates and changes.

I'll let you know what turns out.

Thanks so much for this.

Poopsie

FallynRaiyn

Hi FallinRaiyn,

I would like to try the spread. I haven't seen this spread so far. I guess you are right ... it's helpful for major issues, especially those that are long term but I would also probably use it regularly just to check for updates and changes.

I'll let you know what turns out.

Thanks so much for this.

Poopsie

hey, thanks, i'm really curious as to how it works for other people.

Espirito

1 - 2 - 3 = Days

4 - 5 - 6 = Weeks

7 - 8 - 9 = Months

10 - 11 - 12 = Years

13 - 14 - 15 = Decades

So far so good, but i dont' understand the meaning, like 1 = 1 day 2 = days 3 = Days and the other days?

Sorry for my mess,

can you explain better this?

Thanks

Soaring Eagle

I think this spread looks interesting. I'm going to try and use it as a 9-card and 12-card spreads, depending on the issue. I don't think I'll use all 15, atleast not right now.

I like how Espirito laid it out. It makes it easier to differentiate the days from weeks and months.

-1--2--3
-4--5--6
-7--8--9
10-11-12
13-14-15

FallynRaiyn

1 - 2 - 3 = Days

4 - 5 - 6 = Weeks

7 - 8 - 9 = Months

10 - 11 - 12 = Years

13 - 14 - 15 = Decades

So far so good, but i dont' understand the meaning, like 1 = 1 day 2 = days 3 = Days and the other days?

Sorry for my mess,

can you explain better this?

Thanks

well, the way i've done it.....if you get, for example, the card your looking for in the 3rd day position....i'd say it would happen likely by the end of the week or the beginning of the next week. not necessarily in 3 days.
in the first day position it's likely like, today, tomorrow, the next day....something like that. id say the 2nd day position would be saying Definitely by the end of the week. ...the positions are rather fluid.....it's not meant to be really an exact thing.

After doing the long 15 card spread I've done a 7 card spread to find out more about the coming week, or possibly if it looks like it's going to be in the next month, maybe do like a 4 card spread to represent weeks in that month....etc.

it's a rather fluid spread to work with, giving generalities of time. you'd probably have to do another spread or two to narrow it down. it's a starting point.

FallynRaiyn

for me, the days position represents a measure of time that wouldn't be a multiple of weeks. For example, 10 days, is over a week, but can still be measured in days, anything over 14 days you'd likely say "2 weeks"
but if the card representing the event you are looking for is in the first day position i'd say it's VERY likely in the next 2 or 3 days. possibly even that very day.

so 1-2-3 can represent any amount of time between the day you do the spread and approximately just over a weeks time. i'd say up to 10 days.

the lower the numbered position the closer to the present it will take place.

i hope this is making sense.

for weeks, i'd say the range is anywhere between "in one weeks time" all the way to 5 or 6 weeks.

for months, i'd say , from after a month has past, all the way to a full year. ....

for years, i'd say , anywhere from wait one year, to up to the end of ten years..... again, the positions 10-11-12.... if you get the card in the 10th postion it would probably be between 1 and 3 years, 11th position probably somewhere in the 4th to 7th year and in the 12th position, probalby 7 to 10 years.

decades..... well, that one might be a little harder........ i think in any decades position, you'll be waiting a long time and should be prepared to wait to do another reading until something major has changed in your life to see if that has changed. in the 15th position you should be prepared to wait until you are very old for this to happen.

Espirito

Thanks for sharing your method about this.

cheers